Jackpot

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

manderf

Jackpot

Post by manderf »

I have figured out a way from getting all the fluid underneath the head of my Cock..I have a 2 1/4 x 9" tube I use...I placed a pvc pipe with a Cap on the end, and made the front part smooth, no sharp edges..4" long exactly, inside Diameter of 1 and 1/2", put it in my tube and pumped for 2 hours..I pulled my cock out and my Mudring had completely filled up..The Head stayed obviousely at 1.5" and no fluid on the underside of my Head..This is Fricken Fantastic no more Water Blisters on the end of my Head :D
pumpernackel

Re: Jackpot

Post by pumpernackel »

Can you submit a Picture?

Cheers

pumpernackel
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

excellent, mind sharing a photo? think i get the idea. i have same issue trying to fill like that.
picture is worth a thousand words :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
keep us updated :P
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Yes, let's see some pictures.
manderf

Post by manderf »

Did NOT work sorry Fellows..Tried it once an thought it was a Miracle..Tried it Twice and got a Water Blister that took a couple of weeks to heal
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I used to get blisters when I pumped too hard in a fairly narrow tube. Narrow tubes put all the pressure on the head of your cock. If you are pumping for length, try longer sessions and more of them a much lower pressure. If you are just going for overall size, switch to a larger diameter tube so your whole cock is surrounded with vacuum...not just the head. I think you'll love the feel of your nice, girthy cock in your hand after a few sessions like this

AS FOR THE BLISTER YOU ALREADY HAVE...see if you can find some Dr.Scholl's corn cussions. These are donuts made of mole-ski with adhesive on one side. Get the larger size. Place one around the blister. This will stop your cock from rubbing against your clothing and will let the air get at the blister....both of which will hasten healing. Try to get Dr. Scholl's. They have better adhesive. Store brands will not stay on as well and will come off and have to be replaced fairly often.

GET HUGE AND SHARE IT.