Silly Questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

addy78

Silly Questions

Post by addy78 »

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie around here and have a question or two if that's ok.

I've been pumping for around a year now and although my girth has improved over time I've never packed the tube yet. I just wondered if there's a limit that my girth will expand to or if I just need to persevere?

Is it also better to pump whilst wearing a cock ring, or should I be putting that on afterwards?

Any help or tips concerning pumping for girth is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
Huge4Me

Re: Silly Questions

Post by Huge4Me »

It has been my experience that you can always get a little bigger. Every once in a while I try to really put in the time to get extra huge. This seems to create a new plateau...so that each time I pump from then on it will be a little easier to reach the new limit. Pace yourself though. Too much too soon just doesn't seem to do any good. You'll be amazed at what your cock is capable of if you are patient and give it time. I've gained almost exclusively in girth not length...which is fine with me.

As to cock rings, you'll have to ask somebody else about that. I've never tried it.

Good luck getting huge.
smo0thie_89

Post by smo0thie_89 »

It's all about patience. I would suggest pumping without the ring, because you want the bloodflow bring fresh blood to your cock.
addy78

Post by addy78 »

Thanks for the advice guys, it's appreciated