Looking for recommendation for a cock cylinder

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Looking for recommendation for a cock cylinder

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hey fellow pumpers,

I decided to pump my cock only for a while instead of doing balls pumping and need advice about what is the best tube in the market for a nice shape. I prefer a tube that promotes length since I'm very happy with my thick cock lol! Any recommendation? Thank you.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
onyxpumper

Re: Looking for recommendation for a cock cylinder

Post by onyxpumper »

Hey man, always a fan of your ball work. If you're looking for a tube it depends on your measurements. Since you want more pull for length, you'll want to get a tube that's not too much bigger in diameter than you are. There is a size suggestion link on this site that will help you with that. But the key for length (which is more difficult to get than girth) is a longer tube that you can pack but still have room at the end before reaching the top. So if you are 7-8 inches long, you'll probably want no less than a 10in long tube; if you're closer to 9 you want to opt for an 11in long tube.

Most tubes are round but there is a elliptical tube that may appeal to you. The brands that seem pretty popular are LA pump or Vacutech. There are great quality tubes from this site or for an inexpensive round tube; I go with LeLuv on ebay, about $30 per tube.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Onixpumper! After years of pumping I have realized that my cock looks smaller than the real size of my normal cock length was 7 1/2 and looks like six inches. The elliptical tubes are very appealing to me. Again thank you for your advice also for being a follower of my tread!
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Rican:
Check out Thundersplace. There's a chart there by Gprent that gives the size you need for your present size. But, I copied it for you.
Base Girth Cylinder Diameter
3.50 to 4.50* 1.50
4.75 to 5.25* 1.75
5.50 to 6.00* 2.00
6.25 to 6.75* 2.25
7.00 to 7.50* 2.50
7.75 to 8.25* 2.75
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you very much TennSteve! I will get one 1.75 and another the 2.0 that way I can use the smaller for warming up the the bigger to keep thickness and length.
redpumper

Post by redpumper »

I think www.thickwall.co.uk are the best. They ship across the world and their cylinders come with a 12 month guarantee (which I don't think anyone else does). Steve provides excellent customer service too! If you sign up to their newsletter you'll also get a money off voucher code in a few hours. Difficult to fault them!