Need help with pumping times

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Skinner5587

Need help with pumping times

Post by Skinner5587 »

Hey guys/gals, been a lurker off and on for a while. Just like I've been pumping off and on for a while. When I started i was OK just doing it for how it feels and never thought about size or length goals. Until about a year ago when I found a clip of a guy that packed and filled to the end a 2"x9" tube and thought that would be awesome to try.

My problem is, that i'm only in the mood to pump in the middle of the day. which is great for the weekends, I can start around 11-12 and pump for an hour or so uninterrupted. But I can't really do that during the weekdays while I'm at work. And if I attempt to start later in the day, like when i would be home from work, I'm just not in the mood to even try.

I have even gone so far as to make things stupidly easy by building a rig that can pump and hold to about 5"Hg or pulse between 4-5"Hg (depending on how its hooked up). That way I just have to turn it on and "plug in" and let it do it's thing. but it doesn't help not having the desire to pump any other time than just in the middle of the day.

Is there a way to change when i want to pump, shift it back a few hours?
R00ster

Re: Need help with pumping times

Post by R00ster »

You've put in the time to make things easier... This is perplexing. So finding the time.....people find/make time to do things they enjoy. Do you enjoy pumping? I do....my dick gets hard just thinking about swelling it up. The way it looks and feels inside a packed tube. How heavy it hangs when I slip out for a rest. Just waiting to re-enter and get another squeeze on the pump handle. I also get on here and see what others have been doing, that's what newart is. A place to see/read from individuals that share in the same hobby and motivate and inspire!

So anyway. Wanna sell your rig?
salinecockpumper

Re: Need help with pumping times

Post by salinecockpumper »

I am confused by this post too. Is there a way to move when you want to pump? Ya want to pump at a different time, lol. If you are a pumper, you want to pump all the time and watch your cock swell up.