Moving Fluid Around

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpMikey

Moving Fluid Around

Post by PumpMikey »

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone has experienced anything like what I just discovered?

So, having finished a 4hr (with breaks) cock pumping session, I was huge (for me), probably the biggest I have ever been, but as always the bit just under the cock head on the topside of my cock had not swelled up much at all. But the underside was huge and solid with fluid, so I decided to see if I could move it around! I covered my cock in moisturiser then grabbing pretty firmly, it hurt a bit, I squeezed the fluid round from the underside to the top in a sort of massaging/jelquing motion. And it worked, everything it nice and even, super solid all over.

It also felt amazing doing it and was actually a lot of fun, re-moulding to the shape I want.

I'm wondering now if next time I fill more evenly having encouraged that stubborn top side to accept the fluid?

I will keep you all posted.

Interested to know if anyone does the same?

Mikey
Last edited by PumpMikey on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
R00ster

Re: Moving Fluid Around

Post by R00ster »

I believe. Prelude has spoke of the subject of massaging and shaping your newly pumped penis in the past.. Curious what it looks like after a few hours have pasted. When I marathon pump, bottom side of my gland swells huge, donut, and as it settles from the vacuum stretch, it sorta resembles a "Z" from circ scar to head, under side is full and base to circ scar on top is full. Don't like that look at all
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

Thanks, I'll search his posts to find out how what he says about it.

So now it's the morning for me and after a nights sleep, the fluid has kind of shifted back to its usual position and I'm almost the shape I normally am after a big session for the most part. But I definitely think some I've kept some of the benefits of having moved the fluid round, although not massively noticeable I do have a more even distribution of fluid than I have before!

I'm going to do this every time now and hopefully it leads to thick, solid, all over even pumps in time :)

Mikey
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

PumpMikey wrote:Thanks, I'll search his posts to find out how what he says about it.

So now it's the morning for me and after a nights sleep, the fluid has kind of shifted back to its usual position and I'm almost the shape I normally am after a big session for the most part. But I definitely think some I've kept some of the benefits of having moved the fluid round, although not massively noticeable I do have a more even distribution of fluid than I have before!

I'm going to do this every time now and hopefully it leads to thick, solid, all over even pumps in time :)

Mikey
I can pretty much guarantee to gained benefits from shaping. It will allow you to pump more evenly and for your size to appear more natural when pumped.

You are totally on to something. It's certainly caused for great success in my sessions. During and after to be constantly directing the fluid as I see fit.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
roastbeef

Post by roastbeef »

Hi Mikey,

I have the same issue with fluid and have tried to move around but with very limited success, what's the technique. In the UK happy to be shown first hand or if you can describe it here I would be very grateful.

Roastbeef
Always good to meet other pumpers and exchange stories/pics
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

It doesn't move too easily and does take a bit of time. I basically covered my pumped cock in moisturiser and start pushing the on the plump areas and sliding towards the less filled areas. It worked well moving fluid from the base towards the end but was a bit more difficult moving from the underside to to topside, I hand to kind of twist it around! Next time I do it, hopefully this weekend, I can make a vid and show the before and after.

Mikey
roastbeef

Post by roastbeef »

Thanks, moving from underside to the topside is where I am having difficulty. It also means when pumped my foreskin won't roll forward easily as the top skin is too tight. I'd really like to even it all out.

Beefy
Always good to meet other pumpers and exchange stories/pics
pblnew

Post by pblnew »

I tried this this morning after pumping for about 1hr and starting to grow the usual donut. Nothing too big, but I don't really like it.
Must say I was really amazed it worked so well. I didn't experience any pain, just feeling a little clumsy in the beginning but you get the hang of it after a while.

Managed to empty the underside of the donut pretty well and move the liquid more into the shaft and to the sides. Personally think the sides are the most difficult to handle, so I will practice this a bit more :D