Watch me grow HUGE

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Re: Watch me grow HUGE

Post by salinecockpumper »

2 hrs and 30 min pump this evening.

Getting bigger with each session. Almost filled my 2 1/4 thickness wise.
Attachments
pumped.jpg
pumped2.jpg
pumped3.jpg
pumped4.jpg
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

You know what man? Your attitude towards pumping and growing your cock is top notch! It's what's going to keep you growing and make you considerably larger over time! Just read through this entire thread and got hard wanting to grow because you just aren't going to stop! Not because it's too big! Love that!!

Your pictures display progress in a short time frame. I wanna see you STUFF that 2.25" with your entire shaft! My recommendation for you is to pump and pack as you normally would. Once you reach the point that you typically get to take it out and do some skin rolling. Or at least try to roll the skin over your head. Perform this in a milking motion from the base up the shaft and gripping enough to pull the skin up your shaft and over the head. You should feel all the ridges and wrinkles and unevenness in the shaft and fluid. Do this about 200 times. When done your cock should appear more uniform than before, the donut will have been worked down into your shaft, and you will have a completely fresh blood supply! Now..... get back in the tube!

When you go back in you'll have more ability to pack the shaft since the donut will have gone down and now the pressure can affect the base and shaft more! Give that a shot and pack that tube and then move into a 2.5" and do the same thing!!

This is how you conquer a plateau!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
salinecockpumper

prelude99 wrote:You know what man? Your attitude towards pumping and growing your cock is top notch! It's what's going to keep you growing and make you considerably larger over time! Just read through this entire thread and got hard wanting to grow because you just aren't going to stop! Not because it's too big! Love that!!

Your pictures display progress in a short time frame. I wanna see you STUFF that 2.25" with your entire shaft! My recommendation for you is to pump and pack as you normally would. Once you reach the point that you typically get to take it out and do some skin rolling. Or at least try to roll the skin over your head. Perform this in a milking motion from the base up the shaft and gripping enough to pull the skin up your shaft and over the head. You should feel all the ridges and wrinkles and unevenness in the shaft and fluid. Do this about 200 times. When done your cock should appear more uniform than before, the donut will have been worked down into your shaft, and you will have a completely fresh blood supply! Now..... get back in the tube!

When you go back in you'll have more ability to pack the shaft since the donut will have gone down and now the pressure can affect the base and shaft more! Give that a shot and pack that tube and then move into a 2.5" and do the same thing!!

This is how you conquer a plateau!!
Great hearing from you. I love your thread. I want to get as large as you and even larger. I found a 4" by 20" tube online. I want to fill it ;) Hope to post on here for years to come along with you and watch each other grow our meat huge.
salinecockpumper

Watching hockey, so just going to keep pumping :) More pics later.
salinecockpumper

Keep on growing :) I really want to infuse saline in now to make it go to epic levels.
Attachments
pumped2.jpg
pumped.jpg
salinecockpumper

Pumped after a saline infusion. Man did I ever pack the tube.
Attachments
huge.jpg
massive.jpg
packed.jpg
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Looks like you got the itch and decided to grow really fast with the juice! Bottom line GROW!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
salinecockpumper

prelude99 wrote:Looks like you got the itch and decided to grow really fast with the juice! Bottom line GROW!!
I like pumping but, it gets kinda zzzz after a few hours. So a quick 1 hr infusion and hr pump and filled up that tube girth wise. I just bought a oxballs cock sling, 1000ml dextrose/saline mix and 2 1/2" by 12" tube. Should get it all by early next week. Going to go as large as can till it hurts. Hopefully will fill up the 3" by 9" tube I have if not the 12" tube. GO BIG! GROW HUGE! :)
KingEspadas

Post by KingEspadas »

salinecockpumper wrote:
prelude99 wrote:Looks like you got the itch and decided to grow really fast with the juice! Bottom line GROW!!
I like pumping but, it gets kinda zzzz after a few hours. So a quick 1 hr infusion and hr pump and filled up that tube girth wise. I just bought a oxballs cock sling, 1000ml dextrose/saline mix and 2 1/2" by 12" tube. Should get it all by early next week. Going to go as large as can till it hurts. Hopefully will fill up the 3" by 9" tube I have if not the 12" tube. GO BIG! GROW HUGE! :)
It great getting in 3 + inch cylinders, i might consider infusing later down the line, so i can pack 3.5-4 inchs
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)
salinecockpumper

KingEspadas wrote:
salinecockpumper wrote:
It great getting in 3 + inch cylinders, i might consider infusing later down the line, so i can pack 3.5-4 inchs
King,

It is well worth it. Infusing will help you swell up much faster and can get much larger. I have a thread on the saline infusion side with my details on my infusing. Going to infuse super large here in a few days when my supplies come in.
salinecockpumper

Some saline and pumped and boom, huge!
Attachments
pump.jpg
big2.jpg
containier.jpg
salinecockpumper

Maintenance pump for 1 hr. Big!
Attachments
pump2.jpg
pump.jpg
thick2.jpg
thick.jpg
salinecockpumper

Solid 2 and 1/2 hr pump today. Huge bloated cock. I continue to grow with and without saline. This is just all pumping. Look how bloated huge my cock started getting in my 3" by 9" tube. Can't wait to keep filling it up. What a feeling it is feeling you cock get larger and larger. My cock is just going to keep growing and growing and I can't wait.
Attachments
pack.jpg
bloated.jpg
unndies.jpg
massive.jpg
bloated2.jpg
hick.jpg
huge.jpg
salinecockpumper

Post Dex and pump session Blowing up big!
Attachments
tube.jpg
thick.jpg
fat4.jpg
salinecockpumper

Growing larger and larger.
Attachments
huge.jpg
huge4.jpg
huge5.jpg