My disaster pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

dlblack

My disaster pumping

Post by dlblack »

A few days ago I woke up with a nice hard on and thought I would hold it for a while with my pump. So I got the pump on and pumped it and held my cock hard for a few minutes. It was just about a half inch from the end of the pump cylinder. So I thought I would see if I could get it just a little more to the end. After a couple more strokes on the pump I heard a little pop from the tube. Then my cock was at the end touching the end of the tube and I was filling the cock pump tube for the first time. I have pumped for years and never got that close to the end.
I held it there for a few minutes and then took my cock out of the tube to my surprise there was a huge spot of blood under the skin and there was a big lump sticking out from my cock at the base.
It appears to me that I tore something in my penis loose and it is laying at the base of my penis. What I tore loose bled in my penis and I have a huge spot of blood in my penis. The spot of blood is getting better but the bulge thing is still there and I would guess I will be left with that permanently.
I never new that I could permanently damage my penis.
Any one pumping should be aware that this could happen. If I was in my younger years I would rally be upset because I am not sure my penis would work now. I did get hard a couple times since this happened and hope it works. I am trying to keep it from getting hard until it the blood spot goes away.
I hope this helps others not to do this to there penis. Here is pictures of what I did.
Dwight
Blood spot after pumping
Blood spot after pumping
Bulging thing inside my penis
Bulging thing inside my penis
dlblack

Re: My disaster pumping

Post by dlblack »

Does anyone know what I pulled loose in my Penis?
Dwight
Nature

Post by Nature »

I've injured myself pumping many times over the course of years. Never had anything too serious happen.

I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and have OCD so anytime I get a little carried away with the pump and I get an ache or a pain I kind of freak out.

I'm not a doctor at all so please don't take what I say as sound medical advice. I have been to the doctor so many times for various pains and aches related to pumping and none if it ever came to anything at all.

All that said…..

The lump at the base of your penis could be the suspensory ligament

https://edc2.healthtap.com/ht-staging/u ... 1386605941

It's what holds your dick straight out from your body. If you snapped it in half or it completely broke you wouldn't be able to get hard at all and I'd think you would have massive swelling and discoloration at the base. It would probably be hurting so bad you would go to the ER. I've asked a urologist specifically about the possibility of snapping this through pumping about a year ago. I let them know that I'd go for hours….They thought it was highly unluckily.

It's quite possible that the extreme pressure your penis wasn't used to just tore it a bit and the swelling is the bodies attempt to heal it. I've had the ligament swell a bit myself and it looks like a bump at the base. It's not really swore to the touch but kind of feels like a sprain or strain.

This will go away with just rest / ice / not pumping. Ligaments and connective tissue take a long ass time to heal though so don't expect a lot quickly.

If it was torn too much it's possible the ligament will heal and reattach itself at an angle. I'd watch out for this.

From what I've gathered horrible ligament damage is kind of unlikely unless you are going crazy with really really high HG at like double digits and your dick isn't conditioned for that.

What is substantially more likely is vascular damage. The giant bruise on the side is a good indicator of something of that nature going on. The 2 main veins that can form clots in your dick are deep and superficial dorsal veins. The other ones can have this problem as well but dorsal veins are the ones to worry about.

The superficial dorsal vein can give you penile mondor's disease which is just a blood clot basically. This is normally treated with ice and NSAID if it doesn't go away or is super painful they will do surgery. The symptoms of mondor's disease are a hard rope like cord where the veins are.

If the deep dorsal vein get's thrombosis (a clot) you could potentially have a very painful emergency on your hands. This is extremely extremely rare. I've only been able to find 5 case reports of this online over the last 2-3 years and all the people it happened to had blood clotting disorders of some kind. The deep dorsal vein is what fills your dick with blood and it drains into the superior venous plexus in your bladder. If the clot dislodges and travels to your bladder you're gonna have to go the ER. As the dorsal vein is what drains the penis of blood if you have an erection that won't go away after like 4-5 hours I'd go to the ER cause the blood can get deoxygenated.

Besides just basic bruising which you clearly have another possible thing is something called a fistula. It happens other places in the body but in the case of the dick it would be a connection that forms from 2 veins growing together or a vein and a artery. This happened to me about 2 months after I had my thick wall and it was quite painful but eventually just stopped hurting. It looks like a hard bump on your shaft. This was explained to me by a on call urology resident one fateful night while I was freaking out. It's not a emergency.

Another possible thing is a penile fracture of some kind or tearing of connective tissue in the shaft…. there several layers of connective tissue surrounding the chambers that fill with blood and any of them could have ripped. This will eventually heal but it's possible if it heals wrong your dick might be crooked. Or maybe if it was crooked … more straight. It would just depend on how the structure was before and then what you did to it.

If it's been several days and everything seems to be getting better and your not in serious pain you're probably fine. It's possible that things could heal wrong though so I'd keep an eye on that. That said….I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend going to the doctor just to be sure. It can be very embarrassing telling them what you have done to yourself. I've done it many times. I've found that it's worth the piece of mind though. They might want to do a ultrasound of the shaft but chances are they will look at your package….say "don't do that again" , just rest ice, and so on.

good luck! and please let us know how it heals.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Being somewhat medical, need more info as age, experience, duration, vacuum. etc and if you're on any vitamin regiment or aspirin daily-STOP. Use warm compresses to reduce bruising . If you get any blood in the urine, see a physician. Report back. How old are you and how much vacuum were you using? Had you pumped the day or so previously , any other PE exercises. Lots of variables but please keep us informed with a photo. Were there any blistering? Don't want to be critical, but pumping is best used after conditioning the penis with jelqing or other PE exercises especially using warm water to pre warm the flesh and connecting tissue.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

My progress after 5 days. I still got the lump and it is not going down. What ever I tore is still there. I do not think I will have any luck with that getting better.
Thanks for all the help.
20160115_080028.jpg
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

A update after 7 days. I am so glad the blood burse is gone. But the hard lump is still there and it has a ball at the end of the lump. I think it is a tendon or ligament that tore while I was pumping and that is what made that pop I heard in the tube while pumping.
You can see the lump sticking out where I am pointing on the picture. When I am erect/hard the lump sticks out a lot. I guess I will be left with this lump and my pumping fun is over. I am afraid to pump any now.
At least every thing works. I can get hard and masturbate and I still have the same feeling in the head. So I am thankful for that. But it still upsets me that I did this.
I thank the ones that tried to help me on here. I just hope this helps some one that is into pumping and to know that this can happen.
Lump in penis from pumping
Lump in penis from pumping
Pointing at lump
Pointing at lump
series

Post by series »

Hi, no big deal I'm sure we've all done it. Over enthusiastic. Leave it a few days and try again. Dont try for quick results, limit the vac to say 5 or 7hg. take breaks, warm your cock before you start, all the usual advise, and don't worry about it, no damage done, but don't do it again.
quicksilver

Post by quicksilver »

I to have had minor injuries through my PE history and some, which have caused me to feel faint and think... That's it I done it now, I've broke it. From what I can tell by your pictures and a scanning down through the text, I believe you have torn the Tunica albuginea. A quick google search and wiki read will tell you more about it in detail. Short and sweet this inner sheathing made of axial and radial fibrous tissue, which gives the penile rigidity during an erection. The corpus cavernosum swells with blood and the tunica helps contain the pressure. You had a minor tear causing some internal bleeding a full blow out is call a fracture and would require immediate medical attention. You healed quickly, which is a good sign; the problem with internal bleeding is the blood can no longer circulates back to the lungs for oxygen and the cell dies. The body doesn't like dead tissue/ cells, which could result in an infection not good need I say more. So remember you now have a weak spot and will need to let it heal just like a cut about 90 days before the tissue is back to 50-100% also, the repair is fibrosis scar tissue and not collagen based which means less flexible. Good luck glad to see you are doing better but don't let this stop you, just keep it safe, cheers.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I would like to thank all for the help and advise.
It has been 3 weeks now and here is a little update. Everything seams to work as it use to before the pumping incident. But the ball is in the way for masturbation.
But you can see that I have a lump still in my penis. It is now a ball. It is just under the skin and is attached to something inside. It is not getting any small but the lump did as you can see in the earlier pictures. I do not think the ball will go away. It Is very hard. I believe it is a balled up torn tendon/ligament. It does not hurt.
I have not pumped any more and do not think I will ever pump again.
Thanks again guys.
The ball just under the skin. Top view
The ball just under the skin. Top view
Side View
Side View
qw5066

Post by qw5066 »

That my friend is a contusion. Pretty sure. You may have it for a long time.

Years ago it was a dirty trick to throw a wet cold hard as rock plastic bagged newspaper. Kids wing em at each other. Yes the bump is still on the back of my head.

-qw
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

It sure take a lot of time to try to explain. But a quick version. Penile tissue is somewhat like the tube going to your stomach (esophagus) meaning that it is not totally smooth. Overexertion has cause this tissue to separate much like a hernia forming scar tissue as a means for the body to heal itself. This scar tissue is named a keloid.
From the photos, this is probable. It may even out over time but more than likely will stay. Generally they are just become part of the body. You could really be sure with a trip to the urologist who will preform costly test to rule out cancer.,etc. I'd watch it and should it begin to grow then advance. Without 1st hand knowledge (punny) there is not a sure diagnosis. Hell, it could be an ingrown hair but doubt it. Keep us informed. Contusions are in other words bruises which seem to have healed up on appearance but does take several months to really heal below the skin.
qw5066

Post by qw5066 »

Contusions will form a subcutaneous nodule.

Symptoms of a contusion is not just bruising alone, which is most cases.

You're looking at a hematoma right there. End of story. It's blood formed in a small pocket. There is no call for alarm at all.

Uh.. the location of the anatomy and the activity, taken in mind, that is a very deep bruise. For laymen.. a bruise is in fact a contusion, by another name.

A hematoma is a type of bruise, which forms a lump. Thats all. He has bruising (contusion) with a lump (hematoma) of which most go away. In other cases, the lump can be permanent. No alarm whatsoever.

-qw
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Update. It has been 8 weeks now since I had my pumping disaster. The lump has gone and the hard ball inside has gone. My cock is smooth again and looks normal.
Every thing works as normal and I am so glad. I have not pumped since and am afraid to pump now. I will post a picture of how it looks not if any one wants to see it.
Thanks to all for the help and concern.
gebro

Post by gebro »

Great news!!
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Thanks yes it is great news. I was so worried I had damaged my cock.