Large donuts and how to stop.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

purplebanana8

Large donuts and how to stop.

Post by purplebanana8 »

I've been pumping quiet a long time now and would love to stop getting huge balloon donuts to the underside of the head. I'm uncut, and have tried various ways to stop from condoms, cling film, tape, low pressure etc etc but none work. Any ideas ?? See attached image, flaccid here and not that bad, sorry best pic I have at moment, but you can see my problem on underside. Pic was taken few hours after session.
image.jpeg
bentslong

Re: Large donuts and how to stop.

Post by bentslong »

Hay grate pic & beautiful cock
mate I love that donut look
wish I wasn't cut so I could pump up the skin for that stogie look.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Try a ring behind the cock head. works for me and others but i'm ball pumping. Stops the donut in general pumping and restricts it a lot on big sessions. Bit of trial and error but you want a ring that's either super stretchy or, a little slack when flacid. I wore mine initially to get a bit of head growth and keep the foreskin back afterwards. Someone else tried it and it stopped his donut. I hadn't really thought about it until then but he's right, it does work. No harm in trying.

Bignlow
Cbtdude

Post by Cbtdude »

Or just enjoy the doughnut. They are cool and sensitive and cut guys would generally be very happy to have them :))
image.jpg
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Thanks for replies. I'll give the rubber ring a go, I've seen those being used in photos but didn't think such a narrow diameter would help. Your talking cock ring size??
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The size will depend on you're physical size. 'O'rings are good but not stretchy so you need a ring of a size you have to get over the cock head but is a bit slack once on. I use a stainless one these days, slack enough to be forced off when sitting down sometimes but nice and snug when pumped. Took a while to get the right size but worth it.

Bignlow
luvtwo

Post by luvtwo »

I use a tolet paper roll with my cock struck in it and then in the tube. The tube allows some expanstion but not the donut !
I am looking to get into to more XTREME pumping and saline. I am in the Taos NM. wANT discrete encounters. Cock and Ball pumping, estimming, saline infusion, restraints, long edging seccesions, stuffing, camming and many more hedonistic pleasures.
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

try a 5 cm Long bicycle tube
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Only problem with the toilet roll tube and bike inner tube strip is tried and way to tight to start with. Think I'll give the cock ring just below the head to start with.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

How long are your sessions? some guys are just more susceptible to doughnuts than others. While the rings may certainly help, the only surefire way to cut down on bloat is to reduce your session time. if your schedule allows it, you may want to try doing more sessions with shorter pump times.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Must admit I do like a long session. I can pack out my 2.25" tube in 30 mins but have done 90, I'm thinking of buying a 2.5" tube soon to try and get thicker girth. Would shorter sessions be any better though as I like to go for max girth?
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

purplebanana8 wrote:Must admit I do like a long session. I can pack out my 2.25" tube in 30 mins but have done 90, I'm thinking of buying a 2.5" tube soon to try and get thicker girth. Would shorter sessions be any better though as I like to go for max girth?
Well something's gotta give. I like long sessions also, but there are often times when I don't care for the bloat. I monitor the cylinder constantly and I can feel when it's starting to form, so I have to make myself stop and end the session. It sucks but necessary to avoid them. if there's one consolation, it's that the multiple sessions actually have help me to pack on permanent girth growth faster then do single long sessions. Just wish it did the same for length! :-)
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
Rhamiel

Post by Rhamiel »

purplebanana8 you are not 'un'- anything. :D

Suggest use lower pressures for longer. If doughnut forms, stop and massage with water-based lube. :?:

Inevitably if there's more skin on the underside, then that's going to swell. It's a natural look.

Alternatively, continue pumping slowly and gently until the top side catches up?