4.5 x 12 inch tube

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

R00ster

Re: 4.5 x 12 inch tube

Post by R00ster »

Interested in this as well. I can't break outta this tiny 1.75.
ponyPumper

Post by ponyPumper »

Just to give you guys perspective... My cock is naturally 9.5 inches long with a 7.5 girth. This was before pumping. I'm just below 10 x 8 since pumping regularly in the bigger tubes. I spend about 30 minutes in my 12x3 until I overpack it, lots of suction on the way out. I switch to the 4.5 and will go another hour or two.

When I pump I start slow. I slowly increase pressure and only do it if it feels good. Then as I feel my cock bloating up I incease the pressure in bursts, sit at the new pressure, and then drop the pressure and cycle this way. I also milk my cock in the tube to take pressure off the base and allow fluid flow.

I don't get to pump much due to my life and schedule. Maybe 2 times a week tops and then I take a week or more off to let things heal and grow. Everytime I go back it grows faster. Right now I can no longer even fit my cock in the 2 inch tube I used to start with. I also use a stayer during playtime sometimes; to force my cock to expand bigger. I do not get blisters with this routine.

I'll post some clothed shots next time.
ponyPumper

Post by ponyPumper »

In regards to sex... Yes oral can be a challenge even when I am not pumped. My partners always have to give their jaws a break. I like the feel of teeth grazing the tip, but I also like it handled like a lollipop rather than deep throated. I get plenty of suction during penetration. Penetration also has its own set of rules and do's and don'ts.

Would I want a smaller dick because if this? No, because I love how heavy it feels, plus I get to suck it myself from time to time. :wink:
smo0thie_89

Post by smo0thie_89 »

That's more or less how it is for me. I can only accomodate a maximum of 2 sessions (usually consecutive days) per week. But those I do over at least 3 to 4 hours. My routine is also quite similar, though I admir that I do not have the same unpumpes measures.. Very impressive!

Glad to read that at this routine it is still possible to achieve impressive results :) motivating to keep going!
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

Very nice bro, continue to swell up that big cock till you need an even bigger tube ;)
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Thanks a lot Pony - but what about pressure?

Cheers

pumpernackel
ponyPumper

Post by ponyPumper »

Like I said, I don't measure pressure. I do it all by feel. If it feels good then I'm ok. If my dick keeps stretching out and thickening then all is good.
ponyPumper

Post by ponyPumper »

Filling up my 12x4 tube. Cock only.
Last edited by ponyPumper on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

FOUR COMMENTS:
1. How could anybody possibly have been blessed with such a wonderfully huge cock?
2. Why couldn't it have been me?
3. Enjoy that huge, beautiful thing every minute of every day.
4. By all means keep making it bigger, impossibly, magnificently bigger.
ponyPumper

Post by ponyPumper »

Thanks for the wonderful comments.

When I first filled my 3 inch tube I thought that was all I had. Now that I've reached this size, my cock feels like it still wants to get bigger. My goal is to overpack this tube and work my way up to 11 inches in length. Then I might get a 5 inch tube and see if that's even possible. This 4 inch one is getting a bit cramped for comfort.
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

How do you guys avoid blistering?
Pumped daddy dick
shavedtexan69

Post by shavedtexan69 »

Fantastic and sooo jealous! What brand of tube are you using!
ponyPumper

Post by ponyPumper »

Blistering... I have had blisters twice. I could feel it like a hot spot on your foot from walking in the heat. Those times I had gotten a bit carried away with the pressure. I cover my cock in vaseline to protect the skin and use slow steady pressure. I also "milk" the cylinder off the base of my cock. That aids in stretching at the base and allows better fluid flow.

The tube... I do not have the money to buy tubes so I make my own. This one is sold as a pasta container. So the next time you go to the store and see a 4x12 pasta container, that's how big I get.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

keep up the good work, Pony. Slow and steady = constant progress.
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

wow what a beautiful cock luv to play with you where do you live

/
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS