Packing my tube

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Hoover

Packing my tube

Post by Hoover »

Hi Guys,

This has always been my go to place for pumping discussion and pics.I haven't posted in a long time, so I thought it was time to share some pics of a recent session, packing my tube. Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Hoover
Attachments
Getting started
Getting started
Heating up
Heating up
Almost there
Almost there
Filling up
Filling up
Packed tight
Packed tight
Hanging out
Hanging out
Peace
pumper83

Re: Packing my tube

Post by pumper83 »

Looks great, what size tube? :D
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

Thanks, pumper83, I use a 2 x 10 tube. Takes about 45 minutes to fill the diameter, the length is just a fantasy.
Peace
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Hoover wrote:Thanks, pumper83, I use a 2 x 10 tube. Takes about 45 minutes to fill the diameter, the length is just a fantasy.
This is the place where cock size fantasies come true! Your girth seems to give that tube trouble pretty quick. Seems you are ready for a 2.25. Maybe even step the length down to an 8 or 9 and reach for that length first!

But for 45 minutes and how you pack you are gonna need a bigger boat Lol. Need some space to girth up and length out. My couple cents.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
ianpricehuei

Post by ianpricehuei »

Looks great gentleman, nice pump cock, within 45 minutes you are able to pack the tube, what pressure are you applying?
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

perfect filled tube. Like it
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

prelude99 wrote:
Hoover wrote:Thanks, pumper83, I use a 2 x 10 tube. Takes about 45 minutes to fill the diameter, the length is just a fantasy.
This is the place where cock size fantasies come true! Your girth seems to give that tube trouble pretty quick. Seems you are ready for a 2.25. Maybe even step the length down to an 8 or 9 and reach for that length first!

But for 45 minutes and how you pack you are gonna need a bigger boat Lol. Need some space to girth up and length out. My couple cents.

Thanks, that's great advice.
By the way, your pics are awesome.
Peace
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

ianpricehuei wrote:Looks great gentleman, nice pump cock, within 45 minutes you are able to pack the tube, what pressure are you applying?
I don't have a gauge. I just pump and rest, don't like to go too fast . I want to avoid blisters and bruising..
Peace
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

bigtitlover wrote:perfect filled tube. Like it
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Peace
peter789dream

Post by peter789dream »

Looks like you get a bit of a donut right below the glans, the cir scar. I suggest to get a penis silicone sleeve and cover it up while pumping. That should prevent the donut and allow you to pump at higher vacuum.

Look for ebay item 181872947609

You may also want to upgrade to a larger ID cylinder, such as a a 2 1/8" or 2 1/4".

If you cannot find a place to order the 2 1/8" ID cylinder, contact me privately. I can show you where to get one.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

You do have a good shape. Don't go mad with the pressure though. The donut will in time reduce as you start to fill the tube. I have found going up in small steps keeps the foreskin from filling with lymphatic fluid, thus the donut stays under control.

Keep on pumping man
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

peter789dream wrote:Looks like you get a bit of a donut right below the glans, the cir scar. I suggest to get a penis silicone sleeve and cover it up while pumping. That should prevent the donut and allow you to pump at higher vacuum.

Look for ebay item 181872947609

You may also want to upgrade to a larger ID cylinder, such as a a 2 1/8" or 2 1/4".

If you cannot find a place to order the 2 1/8" ID cylinder, contact me privately. I can show you where to get one.
Great advice. Thanks
Peace
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

Velcroman wrote:You do have a good shape. Don't go mad with the pressure though. The donut will in time reduce as you start to fill the tube. I have found going up in small steps keeps the foreskin from filling with lymphatic fluid, thus the donut stays under control.

Keep on pumping man
Thanks. Sounds like a good plan.
Peace
Ohmygoodness

Post by Ohmygoodness »

Looks great, Hoover !!!
Hoover

Post by Hoover »

Ohmygoodness wrote:Looks great, Hoover !!!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.
Peace