Pic

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

R00ster

Pic

Post by R00ster »

Nowhere near packing a 2". But fun,
image.jpg
still the same.
kiwibop

Re: Pic

Post by kiwibop »

Actually a lot closer to packing than you might think R00ster! reminds me of myself in my first year or two of pumping. How long in the tube is that photo? I'm gonna guess around the 40 minute mark, in which case another 20-30 minutes would see that packed. Keep up the good work, love your photos!
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Thanks kiwibop, your correct on the 40 min assumption. Was able to get a short session the other day.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Looks awesome!!
dieselsquid

Post by dieselsquid »

Relax for about half an hour. Pump again for 20 -30 minutes. Then go back into your daily routine. Pump tonight the same way. You skin needs to stretch and relax. Don't pump until you get blisters, that ruins the whole project. Looks good so far. :D
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

dieselsquid wrote:Relax for about half an hour. Pump again for 20 -30 minutes. Then go back into your daily routine. Pump tonight the same way. You skin needs to stretch and relax. Don't pump until you get blisters, that ruins the whole project. Looks good so far. :D
I will give that a try. I've not packed it yet. Don't think I can blister till then. I'll watch for it though. Thanks
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

I need that dasterly tough tunica to soften up. :@
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Again going back to my first couple of years of pumping - heat! I used an infra red heat lamp lots when I was starting out. Used way to much pressure too early as well and got the blisters to prove it, but that's another story. Heat would probably help with sizing up R00ster; maybe a wheat bag as a cheap alternative?
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

kiwibop wrote:Again going back to my first couple of years of pumping - heat! I used an infra red heat lamp lots when I was starting out. Used way to much pressure too early as well and got the blisters to prove it, but that's another story. Heat would probably help with sizing up R00ster; maybe a wheat bag as a cheap alternative?
Thanks for chiming in kiwi, I generally use a heating pad wrapped around my tube. I'm using a 2" tube, have been for 3 years. I dont seem to be gaining on "packing" time. At least as much as I pack. 2 hrs is generally what it takes.
image.jpg
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

It's been awhile since I've done any PE, with buying a home, the holidays and such. This is a new year and things have somewhat settled down, enough that I'm back into a rub, tug, tube and clamp routine. I'll get some pics going again to try and keep my thread in the top 10. As you can see, I'm don't get large like some, but it is larger than when not into a pe routine.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

attachment=0]image.jpeg[/attachment]
image.jpeg
Attachments
1.75x8
1.75x8
qw5066

Post by qw5066 »

That's a decent pack.. if you want to cut down the time and move up a tube, try using water and epsom salt.

You will need a second jar set up so you do not vacuum water into your pump.. it's a technical set up that you have to learn..

http://www.bullittarchive.com/1000/1003/vacuum.jpg

This guy is using the jar to flush break fluid..

-qw
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Was able to pack the 1.75X8 girth wise in 3-10 min sessions. Trying to get the length as well. I have a 2x9 but am very intimidated by it. It's my first tube, and can't believe I started w/it. Should've been in the smaller one 3 years ago. Maybe I would've added some girth.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

qw5066 wrote:That's a decent pack.. if you want to cut down the time and move up a tube, try using water and epsom salt.
You will need a second jar set up so you do not vacuum water into your pump.. it's a technical set up that you have to learn..
http://www.bullittarchive.com/1000/1003/vacuum.jpg
This guy is using the jar to flush break fluid..
-qw
I've also found that wet pumping helps me get big more quickly, but you have to do things a bit differently than when you dry pump so that you don't get liquids in your pump. A lot of hand pumps and all of the electric ones need to be protected from fluids. What qw5066 wisely advised is a water trap that's normally used for brake fluid. When used for pumping, it can keep the water (or Epsom salt and water) out of your pump. If you don't want to build a water trap yourself, you can find them in automotive supply stores or you can buy one for under $15 online: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002YKBAXK/ref ... 1V5OBV0RUS

If you want to know how to use one when pumping, the info is here on Newart:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42840&start=15#p253359
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
bud111

Post by bud111 »

amazing pumping Man thank you ..... :)
i like pumping ..... :)