beginner hoping to grow huge

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

james1982

beginner hoping to grow huge

Post by james1982 »

Hi, I'm new to pumping. But having been looking at this forum for ages. It's so inspiring I need to have a go myself. I currently own a 2 inch and 2.25 tube, I'm hoping to grow into a monster like all the guys here any tips or feedback would be great. I'm just starting a new post so I can hopefully track my progress and look back one day and see a big difference. I'm probably an average size maybe a little longer than average but girth is definitely more important to me than length I'd say current erect girth is 5.3 hoping to get to 6 one day.
Attachments
DSC_0764.JPG
DSC_0763.JPG
DSC_0762.JPG
james1982

Re: beginner hoping to grow huge

Post by james1982 »

That was about 30 minutes in the 2 inch tube haven't tried the 2.25 tube yet
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Awesome job! Keep pumping
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Thanks yeah I definitely will I just wish I had more time
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

That's a great looking Uncut cock. Should respond nice to the tube
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Thanks I'm hoping it does. my main goal is to fill a 2.5 eventually if I can ever pack the 2.25 I will order one.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

It looks to me as though that fine cock of yours is already packing your tube. I'd be willing to bet you'd be packing a 2.75 in no time if you give it a try and are patient. I've always gotten my best results pumping into a tube larger than I can easily pack. Your cock needs space to grow into. Packing doesn't do that. If you do go to a larger diameter, say a 2.75, pull it tightly against your groin to keep your balls out and start out at very low pressure, just enough to start to form a seal at the base of your cock. Keeping the tube tight against your groin, after a minute or two, begin to very gradually increase pressure until you have a really good seal. At that point you can pump up to whatever pressure your like. In all likelyhood you'll be packing that 2.75 in an hour or two. And...each time you pump, you'll find you get up to that kind of thickness faster and faster. It's vital to be patient. But don't let a small lube keep your cock from getting as freakin' gigantic as it can be.
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Huge4Me wrote:It looks to me as though that fine cock of yours is already packing your tube. I'd be willing to bet you'd be packing a 2.75 in no time if you give it a try and are patient. I've always gotten my best results pumping into a tube larger than I can easily pack. Your cock needs space to grow into. Packing doesn't do that. If you do go to a larger diameter, say a 2.75, pull it tightly against your groin to keep your balls out and start out at very low pressure, just enough to start to form a seal at the base of your cock. Keeping the tube tight against your groin, after a minute or two, begin to very gradually increase pressure until you have a really good seal. At that point you can pump up to whatever pressure your like. In all likelyhood you'll be packing that 2.75 in an hour or two. And...each time you pump, you'll find you get up to that kind of thickness faster and faster. It's vital to be patient. But don't let a small lube keep your cock from getting as freakin' gigantic as it can be.
Thanks for the compliment and advice it's much appreciated. I'm following your advice I've just started a pump session and I've gone straight into the 2.25, this is my first time in this tube and it feels huge and a bit daunting tbh. I'm exited ti see if I can get close to packing this tube I will post pics as I go thanks for the inspiration. I'd love to try a 2.75 or 2.5 one day hopefully the 2.25 goes well thanks
james1982

Post by james1982 »

This tube makes me feel tiny lol
Attachments
Just starting
Just starting
Just starting
Just starting
dieselsquid

Post by dieselsquid »

The key is patience. I finally splurged and bought a tube after years of building my own. The difference is amazing. I'm able to pack to the sides a 2". Next stop, 2.25 or 2.5. Doubt if I'll ever reach the end. A fat stogie is fun to play with and show off.
gbb2112

Post by gbb2112 »

james1982 wrote:This tube makes me feel tiny lol
And how did you feel after 30 mins or so ?
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Yeah patience is key I will post more pics soon having trouble uploading them these pics are after about half hour in the tube thanks for the help
Attachments
Around 30 minutes in
Around 30 minutes in
Around 30 minutes in
Around 30 minutes in
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Thesis around 45 to 50 minutes it seemed to take along time to start seeing results compared to allot of guys here I'm hoping things speed up in the future
Attachments
Around 45 to 50 minutes
Around 45 to 50 minutes
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Around the hour mark
Attachments
Around 1 hour into the 2.25
Around 1 hour into the 2.25
james1982

Post by james1982 »

This was around and hour and a half to around an hour and 45 minutes I didn't time very precisely thanks for the inspiration guys
Attachments
90 minutes
90 minutes
Around 90 minutes
Around 90 minutes