beginner hoping to grow huge

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Randyluvpump

Re: beginner hoping to grow huge

Post by Randyluvpump »

You are already big and should have no problem growing
Givemehead

Post by Givemehead »

Rite on
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Hi been super busy lately haven't had allot of time to pump as much as I'd like I've been doing 10 minutes here and there whenever I get the house to myself. I'd love to have a big session here's a few pics after 10 or so minutes in a 2 inch tube
james1982

Post by james1982 »

10 minutes in 2 inch tube feels like I'm responding a bit quicker now after a couple of months of pumping thanks for all the help
Attachments
DSC_0828.JPG
DSC_0823.JPG
DSC_0825.JPG
DSC_0831.JPG
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

better pump your balls too mate! you'll love it!
smooth dutch pumper.
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

Lovely straight cock, are you cut?
james1982

Post by james1982 »

Thank you no I'm not cut. I haven't had much time for pumping but due to change of circumstances I now have more free time so I'm aiming to pump atleast 3 times a week. Is this advisable or would more times a week be OK? I'm in the 2.25 now I've been in it around an hour I'm nowhere near packing it yet hopefully another hour and Ithe should be packed. I'm hoping over time it gets quicker to pack them I'm going to order a 2.5 and 2.75. How much water do you guys drink during a pumoping session?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

james1982 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:11 am Thank you no I'm not cut. I haven't had much time for pumping but due to change of circumstances I now have more free time so I'm aiming to pump atleast 3 times a week. Is this advisable or would more times a week be OK? I'm in the 2.25 now I've been in it around an hour I'm nowhere near packing it yet hopefully another hour and Ithe should be packed. I'm hoping over time it gets quicker to pack them I'm going to order a 2.5 and 2.75. How much water do you guys drink during a pumoping session?
I work from home and pump most days for a couple of hours. As for the water drinking, I have never thought about it directly but as a matter of cause I do keep the fluids up. I did notice that not drinking reduces blood volume. I found this out when getting blood tests. So, for 'prudence sake' I would have a couple glasses of water before you start pumping. That may help fatten you up a little quicker and maybe a bit larger, it can't hurt to give it a go.

Do you have any more pics?
Originalpumper

Post by Originalpumper »

I found using a wider tube that pumped both balls and cock made a big difference in me cock thickness. Maybe blood flow and allow the stretch.
Originalpumper

Post by Originalpumper »

P.S. Get a pump partner. Forces both to keep to a pump regimen.