3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpernackel

Re: Focused OVER PACKING DAILY SESSIONS 3"x11" pg. 60

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi Prelude,

it's a pity you showed your back only when changing from midnight blue to other blues. What about a full frontal in all your glory when changing?

cheers

pumpernackel
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

herman67 wrote:I got a feeling that we soon get to see the biggest
monstercock ever..And the biggest load of cum we aver seen.
I must say I've grown bigger with each session. The speed, the total girth, the wood after, the loads have all increased. What's strange is looking at my former tubes they seem small. Like toys. The same way that my friends tubes look when I try to use them. When I look back at videos in those tubes or pictures they just don't look big. Although they were measured out at 3.3" diameter at the base and 3" at the end with a total length of 9.8" for one and 3.6" at the base down to 3.25" at the end for the other the size I got in them was incomplete.

The size I'm achieving with these new straight tubes is outstanding. Almost unreal. I really believe that I'll reach 11" in length! That used to be circus freak show size to me and what dreams were made of. Something that certainly wouldn't be available for a regular person! Absolutely not available for me! But as I use these tubes I see that gap between my meat and the end of the 11" goal marker get smaller and smaller. I've started measuring the distance from the end of tube and that's how I know I've gotten so much bigger.

Initially in these tubes I was reaching right over an inch away. As time has gone on I reached the 1" away mark!! Then I thought man this thing feels quite huge out of the tube. So, being suspicious, I measured the new tube and sure enough it's girth is good all the way up. However, it's length was 11.3" with interior length of 11.1". This gave an over length difference between my old and new tubes of 1.3". This means that when I hit the 1" away mark I have improved my length by a third of an inch!

(Con't)
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

(Con't)

When I made this discovery it explained a lot about why it was so crazy big after in both length and girth. Just big bulging and heavy. Longer down my leg and a clear change in the way it disturbs my pants.

In my most recent session I grew so fast.... so huge that I ended in my 4"x11" at 17"Hg only cock and was growing very evenly. My base girth had worked up about 6" of the shaft. Just complete size! I looked at how big it was and couldn't find a way to share how remarkably large it was but was noticing how close the end of the tube was. Ran into my room breathing heavy and practically ready to cum if I step wrong with this tube on and grab my measuring tape. With just enough unfurled it show me at .75" away from the end! That's an increase over the old tube of over half an inch! Girth has also increased by over an inch average from since I've started using these tubes. Formerly I would reach 10" girth, then peaked at averaging 11". In the new tubes I was able to reach 12" consistently and just recently hit 13" easily. Eager to see how long it will take to make 13" the average.

One thing I must say is that I must be responsible with this thing. Bulging and showing will happen no matter what now. I've been wearing Hillcrest undies and they take care of the big fella in my pants better than any others I've ever worn! I can get very hard in them and not have a problem with them holding me too tightly to not be able to expand and not too loose for no resistance. The bigger I get....the more accommodating they become.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Here are some of those moments I was talking about. Very accommodating to the meat. Even when it's crazy big.
Attachments
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
IMG_20160726_080339652.jpg
IMG_20160726_080326618.jpg
I hope you all like my giant monkey
I hope you all like my giant monkey
IMG_20160726_080303249.jpg
IMG_20160726_080252127.jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Now that's a 'THONG' :shock: Lovely color by the way, BB.
fanatic3003

Post by fanatic3003 »

As a long time fan of PRELUDE all I can say is holy FUCK! Those pics of him a fuckin' HUGE....even for him. BIGGER...PLEASE! :shock:
stmark66

Post by stmark66 »

It would be hot to see a hard, unpumped pic of you so we could compare the difference. Is that possible?
herman67

Post by herman67 »

we are longing for some heavymeat videos.
Please post soon..
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

You are looking huge in these new tubes in and out of them. Crazy underwear too! What kind are they? Your
unpumped cock must look huge both soft and hard, would definitely like to see both of these

How's everything going?

Same over here man, just trying to get by.
goombalife

Post by goombalife »

Prelude - What do you wrap with after pumping? And for how long?
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Missing you my man
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Hey prelude,
Haven't seen you on the boards lately - hope everything's going well for you.
Selfishly, I'm looking for some more cum vids - LOL! Miss seeing that meat of yours fire those lasers! :-)
Take care, bro - and get back soon!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

We all are missing you and praying things are OK
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

No post in over 1 month- no viewings on other sites. I'm praying for you bro.
herman67

Post by herman67 »

I hope Prelude is just busy with life.
I think we soon get to see the monster again, biggest then ever.