3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gnvpumper

Re: Focused OVER PACKING DAILY SESSIONS 3"x11" pg. 60

Post by gnvpumper »

prelude99 wrote:Felt like showing you guys the bulge that I had to walk around with. It was certainly not appropriate.....but it's a part of me and I can't change that! So if that big chested chick can step on the scene then so can big monster!

Inappropriate Shorts Bulge
Hot as hell, but that's a jerkoff vid, not your shorts bulge. :)
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Pumppup92 wrote:
prelude99 wrote:Felt like showing you guys the bulge that I had to walk around with. It was certainly not appropriate.....but it's a part of me and I can't change that! So if that big chested chick can step on the scene then so can big monster!

Keep growing man, be as big as you want and damn what others have to say, its your body. If chicks with giant tits are allowed out, blokes with obscene cocks are more than welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Keep growing huge, you're an inspiration to us all!
Glad to inspire and totally glad you agree with the display that women put on versus men. Who's to say I'm aroused when I'm that huge walking around. That's the assumption that comes over everyone. I don't have to be hard to bulge like a man seconds away from shooting a load across the room.

You should check out the actual bulge video and see if that's allowed in public.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
gebro

Post by gebro »

What a load!!
Pumppup92

Post by Pumppup92 »

prelude99 wrote:
Pumppup92 wrote:

Keep growing man, be as big as you want and damn what others have to say, its your body. If chicks with giant tits are allowed out, blokes with obscene cocks are more than welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Keep growing huge, you're an inspiration to us all!
Glad to inspire and totally glad you agree with the display that women put on versus men. Who's to say I'm aroused when I'm that huge walking around. That's the assumption that comes over everyone. I don't have to be hard to bulge like a man seconds away from shooting a load across the room.

You should check out the actual bulge video and see if that's allowed in public.
Oh I saw the video before I posted, my point stands, I would allow it in public.
27 year old pumper in the UK, currently working on a 9x2.25" tube
silver1989v3

Post by silver1989v3 »

Actual shorts bulge video. Sorry for the mix up with the massive triple load video.

Anytime i try watching this vid it takes me to an older vid, it's not a bulge one at all XD

Nvm, got it to work lol
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote:MEN OF NEWART!!
So Glad you are back and okay.as you can see I was worried as Ilike janet jackson said-miss you much! panting for new pics and movies to come. Welcome Back
This guy has been more busy than he needs to be and has neglected my proper routine for a few weeks. Currently I'm conditioning my meat for expansion again and I wanted to let you guys know it's time to start the 4th quarter in the pumping game!

To catch you all up :

- I've moved into a new house! Finally a house with space and privacy....now I just need time.

- I bought a new car! Love cars and for those that know or have met me know it's a big deal to me!

- My size has NOT diminished at all. Speed of tube filling has slowed slightly but comes back after 3 sessions. My third session will be tonight or tomorrow depending on how the night goes.

- I'm adding balls to the mix! But I can't go crazy like I want. The bulge lasted 4 days!!! So I'll only be doing them once a week.

- My loads have only gotten bigger!

I'll be sharing some of the minor recordings and pictures from the last month later tonight!

THANKS TO ALL of you who had me in their prayers. Even though all was well with me your well wishes were appreciated!
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

So Glad you are back and okay.as you can see I was worried as Ilike janet jackson said-miss you much! panting for new pics and movies to come. Welcome Back
This guy has been more busy than he needs to be and has neglected my proper routine for a few weeks. Currently I'm conditioning my meat for expansion again and I wanted to let you guys know it's time to start the 4th quarter in the pumping game!

To catch you all up :

- I've moved into a new house! Finally a house with space and privacy....now I just need time.

- I bought a new car! Love cars and for those that know or have met me know it's a big deal to me!

- My size has NOT diminished at all. Speed of tube filling has slowed slightly but comes back after 3 sessions. My third session will be tonight or tomorrow depending on how the night goes.

- I'm adding balls to the mix! But I can't go crazy like I want. The bulge lasted 4 days!!! So I'll only be doing them once a week.

I'll be sharing some of the minor recordings and pictures from the last month later tonight!

THANKS TO ALL of you who had me in their prayers. Even though all was well with me your well wishes were appreciated!
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

To catch you all up :

Oh yeah I forgot CONGRATULATIONS on your new purchases.
Pumpger

Post by Pumpger »

Great job bro, what kind of lube do you prefer?
Getting huge in 2018
PumperDane

Post by PumperDane »

Hey prelude, your results are simply amazing. Man that's such a giant monster of a cock you show a horse is bound to envy you :D Love it!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I'll catch you guys up later....first I must share that I'm pumping right now and the speed that I am growing is almost scary!

My stock girth has ballooned to something over 9" at the base so I decided to start in my 3.25x11 instead of my 3". I am taking pictures every 10 minutes so I'll share them here!

Before I can post them I must edit them.....it's part of the season I've not kept my log updated. I must edit each picture before I post it because of the size limits on the pictures that can be posted.
Pumppup92

Post by Pumppup92 »

prelude99 wrote:I'll catch you guys up later....first I must share that I'm pumping right now and the speed that I am growing is almost scary!

My stock girth has ballooned to something over 9" at the base so I decided to start in my 3.25x11 instead of my 3". I am taking pictures every 10 minutes so I'll share them here!

Before I can post them I must edit them.....it's part of the season I've not kept my log updated. I must edit each picture before I post it because of the size limits on the pictures that can be posted.
Can't wait man, blow up huge!
27 year old pumper in the UK, currently working on a 9x2.25" tube
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I'm doing just that! Blowing up to monstrous proportions. My cock is gonna be most likely the biggest it's ever been! About to fill my 5" and then into the monster tube! I've been growing my cock for the last 3 hours and filled my 3.25" almost totally, my 3.5" almost totally and my 4" about 90%. It's insane and throbbing in my face. Gonna be a crazy continued sessions.

I've taken lots of pictures!
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Glad you are blowing up. keep striving big brother
TheQ999

Post by TheQ999 »

Can we get a teaser pic? :D