3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: 15" GIRTH Quest (pg. 30 RECORD BREAKING)

Post by prelude99 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:35 am

GTOK wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:17 am
prelude99 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:00 am
Wanted to also share my explosive moment of cumming when I felt beyond worked up! The meat was wild and ready to blow. It was not pumped but may look that way because my skin is getting very thick!

BIG MEAT BLOWING UP

Here is the video of said load!
I never get tired of this ... wow ...
Rolling through the archives I see. It's one that tends to pop up from time to time. I've spotted it on a couple sites with almost a few hundred thousand views. It's crazy when someone else posts your stuff and disappears. People flock to the material as if it were gonna vanish.

If they only knew about this forum....
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

fatboner

Re: 3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

Post by fatboner » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:40 am

Love watchin you jack a hot big load out of your awesome monster meat. This ones another keeper! Thanks your fan Fatboner.

BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm

prelude99 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:35 am

It's crazy when someone else posts your stuff and disappears. People flock to the material as if it were gonna vanish.

lol- Yeah I've seen my stuff elsewhere -places I've never posted- don't want those types in this forum- is that selfish?

GTOK

Post by GTOK » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 pm

BlkPumper wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm
prelude99 wrote:

It's crazy when someone else posts your stuff and disappears. People flock to the material as if it were gonna vanish.

lol- Yeah I've seen my stuff elsewhere -places I've never posted- don't want those types in this forum- is that selfish?
Selfish ... and justified. I don’t want them here either.
Follow me on Twitter @GTOKPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond

prelude99

Post by prelude99 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm

GTOK wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 pm
BlkPumper wrote:
prelude99 wrote:

Many guys do have a huge issue with the private nature of their material and that can be appreciated. The stuff that I post here I don't mind getting shared on other forums. I guess that's just me. Many times it brings attention to pumping that some had never known. So for getting into contact with an audience that is interested is that is not normally exposed to this sort of things is cool. Those that pillage and claim items as their own are shameful examples of plagiarism and I do not endorse. Hope that didn't sound like a contradiction. Some post and state it's not them but check this out kind of thing. Whereas some will post and claim it's them, that's the one I'm against.
Biggest cock only pumping! Watch me growing LIVE HERE http://www.myvacspace.com/Morpheus/cartaffiliate_723/ (copy and paste link for SIZE)
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!

GTOK

Post by GTOK » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:47 pm

prelude99 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm
GTOK wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 pm
BlkPumper wrote:

Many guys do have a huge issue with the private nature of their material and that can be appreciated. The stuff that I post here I don't mind getting shared on other forums. I guess that's just me. Many times it brings attention to pumping that some had never known. So for getting into contact with an audience that is interested is that is not normally exposed to this sort of things is cool. Those that pillage and claim items as their own are shameful examples of plagiarism and I do not endorse. Hope that didn't sound like a contradiction. Some post and state it's not them but check this out kind of thing. Whereas some will post and claim it's them, that's the one I'm against.
And it’s the latter that bring the most riff-raff. I’ve totally stopped visiting other forums because of that.
Follow me on Twitter @GTOKPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond

frypup

Re: 3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

Post by frypup » Thu May 24, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello Prelude99,

Couple questions:

What brand of tube do you use?

How do you avoid pain and iritation at the base from using such high pressures?

Thanks,

Frypup