Extremely long times in the pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

Extremely long times in the pump

Post by Huge4Me »

Somebody posted the idea of just pumping for a whole day at low pressure without taking your cock out of the tube to see if the results would be super hugeness. Based on that, I've decided to experiment with leaving my cock in the tube for an hour or more at a time...using fairly low pressure, between 3 and 5 inches of mercury. Does anybody have experience with this? My cock is presently in the tube and has been for just over an hour with no discomfort and no discoloration. I'm going to try to leave it in another half hour or so. I hope to be able to keep adding to the time I can leave it in over the next few weeks...until my cock says, "No more please."
Huge4Me

Re: Extremely long times in the pump

Post by Huge4Me »

I just finished a one and a half hour long session without taking my cock out of the pump or releasing pressure. I'm just about packing full length in a 2.75 inch tube. I have no discomfort and no discoloraton. Looking forward to seeing how far I can go with this.
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi Huge4me,

that's an interesting aspect you raised. But what about the pleasurable feeling of pulling and tugging you get with higher pressures?
And isn't that pulling at let's say 10" or more still more intense? Don't we all want more sensations?
What's your observation? And do you give up sensations for no discoloration?

Would like to hear your opinion (also on pressures of 10" Hg and higher).

Cheers

pumpernackel
KingEspadas

Post by KingEspadas »

I have done a few 2 hour - 3 hour sessions, if you keep the pressure low and just check every few min (staying in the tube) for blisters forming it is fine. If you do a session that long at 10+ you will likely get blisters.
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi King,
(Your Majesty, if I may say) - what was your pressure during that long period of time? Was it constant pressure or did you change up and down?

Cheers

pumpernackel
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Pumpernackle, (Hope I spelled that right) I have pumped at ten inches and higher. I know what you mean...and I like the pleasure...especially if I have a really hard erection. There is something about really high pressure with a really hard boner that is absolutely fantastic. One seems to enhance the other.

That said, I am just experimenting with the idea of really long sessions at really low pressure...just to see if that let's me get bigger than the various other ways I have tried. So far, before I started the present experiment, five things seem to have given me the biggest gains in girth, which is what I am after: Always using a tube a little bigger than I can pack easily; never pumping so hard for so long that I get blisters, varying the pressure; walking around and doing actual work while in the pump; and occassionally giving my cock a blast at really high pressures, I mean as high as 20 inches or more on occassion. My cock definitely lets me know when it is willing to handle the really high pressures though.

I am open to trying anything that will make me huge. I'd like to be able to pump up to a 9 inch circumference in about an hour...and to maintain that fabulous chunky fatness for as long as possible, possibly with additional booster pumps from time to time. Thanks to Prelude and others who have really pushed it, I now think that is possible.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I may have gotten very lucky today and crossed a pumping threshold. I've had my cock in a three inch tube for nearly an hour now. This is after a 1.5 hour session at low pressure yesterday afaternoon and an hour long session at various pressures with an erection last evening. About ten minutes ago I realized that I was packing most of the 3 inch tube and switched to my 3.5. To my surprise, the base of my cock has packed this larger tube...and....there is actually less discomfort in the larger tube than there was in the three inch. I don't have time to stay the 3.5 much longer. But I suspect that if I did, I'd be packing it in another hour. This seems almost too good to be true. With reasonable care...and the willingness to push things to the max, there may be almost no limit to how big I can make my cock.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Amazing!! I just pulled out of the 3.5 inch tube. Total time was about 50 minutes in the three inch and 15 in the 3.5 at varying pressures. To my astonishment, the base of my cock measurers 8 and 7/8 inches. My cock is so thick I can't get my hand around it. This is the stuff that dreams are made of. Pump on. Pump on and on.
KingEspadas

Post by KingEspadas »

I pumped at roughly 5 - 10 but got blisters on a few occasion so I try to keep at around 5 if its a wide tube, in my 9 x 2 I can pump for 2 hours over 10 because the only area that i can get blisters is my head which I have no hand yet.
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

Huge4Me, that's great! I got hard just imagining that.

As for pressure, I bought a hand pump like the one prelude99 uses and I hooked it up to the Tetra pump with a T-junction (I switched years ago because I kept getting bruises, but now I know I was probably pumping in too small a tube--or maybe my time using the Bathmate has helped my dick stand harder pressures). In any case, the Tetra usually pulls about 7 in/Hg and I periodically pump it up to 10-15 in/Hg. So far I've consistently been able to pack the first couple inches of a 2.75" x 2.25" tube, which is much better than I could ever do before. All this morning my dick felt both sore and itchy inside, which is how things usually feel when healing, so I'm taking that as a sign that I may get some permanent growth from this.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

GVNPUMPER, Sounds like you're on to something. I hope so.

As for blisters. This is probably one for the engineers to weigh in on, but here's what I think. When we pack our tubes, we leave only the head and perhaps a small distance beneath the head to absorb all of the vacuum pressure we've created. Since we tend to use the same pressure each time we pump...within certain variations...once we're packing, pressure which was at first distributed over the whole of our cocks is now concentrated on the head and just below. So, while x number of inches of mercury will not produce blisters when our cocks are free in the tube, that same reading on the vacuum guage will produce blisters when we're packing. That makes two reasons never to pack, at least not for long: 1. A cock needs space to grow into or it won't grow 2. Blisters.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Reading all the comments here and it's great info! It's also fantastic to hear the successes that have been had from breaking out of the " safe " zones of pressure.

The packing problem is real and you must be mindful of your skin's thresholds. Moving up tubes once one is packed is great for bloat and skin stretch but packing a large tube and staying in it for a while with reduced pressure will garner core growth and permanent size. You WILL blister once a tube is packed and the head takes all the heat. So turning down the pressure will solve that ( slow it down rather) problem.

Staying in the tube for straight periods of time is the only way I pump. My meat only experiences no pressure during my sessions when I'm changing tubes. Otherwise my breaks consist of 2 minutes at a reduced pressure (7-10"Hg) pulling and milking the tube. After that back up to 17-22"Hg is where my sweet spot is. I will do this for upwards of 4 hours per session. I go through my 2.75, 3.25, and 3.5 in the first hour and a half. My last hours are in my 4x11 and 4.25x11, cock only still and I use the same pressure technique.

Keep sharing and posting guys! I'll have new work soon to display what the 4" looks packed only cock..... no juice!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

Hi.
Can i see a pic of u Inside and outside
The Tube.
Can not believe tat what I read
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Thanks Prelude,

I think that with all the information all of us have been sharing, based on years of experience and determination, 1015 is going to be the year we are all walking around with HUGE COCKS....ALL THE TIME. Marathon, mega sessions to pushs the limits! Booster or "suplemental" sessions, as you call them, to keep the bloat all the time. What a wonderful and exciting prospect. May everybody on this site get gigantic by summer...AND STAY THAT WAY.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

MAKE THAT 2015.