Extremely long times in the pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Extremely long times in the pump

Post by prelude99 »

Huge4Me wrote:Thanks Prelude,

I think that with all the information all of us have been sharing, based on years of experience and determination, 1015 is going to be the year we are all walking around with HUGE COCKS....ALL THE TIME. Marathon, mega sessions to pushs the limits! Booster or "suplemental" sessions, as you call them, to keep the bloat all the time. What a wonderful and exciting prospect. May everybody on this site get gigantic by summer...AND STAY THAT WAY.
HEAR HEAR!! I've always hoped that one day most men would become familiar with growing their manhood and that in public I would encounter a pump brother and give a special pumpers nod! We put in a ton of hard work and only get to show it to a few select online. The few of us who are lucky enough to have friends in person to pump with get to share and deliver the full experience.

So let's make this the year of growth and girth!! Men everywhere with absurd bulges and giant c0ck will make for a world of confidence and displays like no other which will intimidate even the biggest non pumper!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
jeffrey999

Post by jeffrey999 »

With a 9 inch circumference penis you wouldn't be able to have sex with any woman.Some women even find a 6 inch circumference a little painful
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

jeffrey999 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:48 pm With a 9 inch circumference penis you wouldn't be able to have sex with any woman.Some women even find a 6 inch circumference a little painful
You are very true. I don't have normal sex. I must prepare my woman for it thoroughly before trying and sometimes I get too big and hard from excitement and we can't continue.

Don't think that it is all bad. Due to that challenge I get a ton more pleasure out of her trying to get me off! Also the more willing she becomes at taking more of it.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
thelurker71

Post by thelurker71 »

dude you got to get us an action shot with a lady