Girth gain question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

KingEspadas

Girth gain question

Post by KingEspadas »

Hi I have just been managing to fill my 2.25 cylinder I just got a 3 inch one I feel like I could fill it but when i get a good session going I get blisters just below my head and I can't continue, how can I get around this?
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)
onyxpumper

Re: Girth gain question

Post by onyxpumper »

I would say lower the pressure when you get in the 3 and maybe try pumping with warm water when you begin your session. Might be helpful in conditioning and hydrating your skin to pump longer. Also make sure you're drinking plenty of water before and during pumping and taking the proper breaks.

Personally, I also would not make such a huge jump in tube sizes...try maybe a 2.5 to help with shaping and getting your dick used to being even bigger and pack that tube for a few weeks/months before jumping to the next size.

Good luck.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

I agree, that's way too big of a jump from a 2.25" to a 3" tube. Go to a 2.5", it doesn't sound like a big difference but it really is. Also the blisters can come either from pressure too high, or even normal pressure done too long can cause them. I will get them if I go longer than 3 hrs at 5-6 hg, so I know when I'm approaching that amount of time I have to really keep an eye on things. It's a delicate balance, as I love the size I get from pumping that long but hate blisters!
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

If you want to jump up to the 3 inch tube without getting blisters, there are some things that will help. First, always jelq first. This will give you a slight enlargement in girth...which will make the larger tube fit better at the base of your cock. Second, using just enough pressure to hold the tube on, pump very gently for a few minutes until a really good seal is formed at the base of your cock...without drawing in your balls. Once you have a good seal, gradually increase pressure to the level you have pumped sucessfully at in the past. You will probably find you'll get some pretty amazing girth without the need to pump so hard or long that you get blisters. What you don't want is to pack most of your cock against the walls of the tube for prolonged periods of time. This applies all of the vacuum to a much smaller area of your cock. For me, this has made it much more likely I will blister on those high vacuum areas on and near the head. I find it best to have all but the base of my cock free in the tube for the entire pumping session. That way, the pressure is better distrubuted and my entire cock has room to expand. Good luck. Get huge and love it.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

If you want to jump up to the 3 inch tube without getting blisters, there are some things that will help. First, always jelq first. This will give you a slight enlargement in girth...which will make the larger tube fit better at the base of your cock. Second, using just enough pressure to hold the tube on, pump very gently for a few minutes until a really good seal is formed at the base of your cock...without drawing in your balls. Once you have a good seal, gradually increase pressure to the level you have pumped sucessfully at in the past. You will probably find you'll get some pretty amazing girth without the need to pump so hard or long that you get blisters. What you don't want is to pack most of your cock against the walls of the tube for prolonged periods of time. This applies all of the vacuum to a much smaller area of your cock. For me, this has made it much more likely I will blister on those high vacuum areas on and near the head. I find it best to have all but the base of my cock free in the tube for the entire pumping session. That way, the pressure is better distrubuted and my entire cock has room to expand. Good luck. Get huge and love it.
jeffrey999

Post by jeffrey999 »

KingEspadas wrote: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:09 am Hi I have just been managing to fill my 2.25 cylinder I just got a 3 inch one I feel like I could fill it but when i get a good session going I get blisters just below my head and I can't continue, how can I get around this?
Since your girth is 6 inches you should be able to almost fill a 2 inch tube,not a 2.25.A 2 inch tube =6.28 circumference.
KingEspadas

Post by KingEspadas »

jeffrey999 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:16 am
KingEspadas wrote: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:09 am Hi I have just been managing to fill my 2.25 cylinder I just got a 3 inch one I feel like I could fill it but when i get a good session going I get blisters just below my head and I can't continue, how can I get around this?
Since your girth is 6 inches you should be able to almost fill a 2 inch tube,not a 2.25.A 2 inch tube =6.28 circumference.
well if you look at my posts, not long pump sessions included I always start in a 2.25 or 2.5 and the 2 inch tubes are far too tight, so my base is a lot thicker
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)