Jumping Up Size

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

TrvlPump

Jumping Up Size

Post by TrvlPump »

Hey there fellow pumpers! Currently have a 2.25" cylinder and which I can now pack in about 30 min. I know it's usually suggested to go up .25" sizes, but I was thinking about jumping up a few sizes maybe a 2.75 or a 3.0. Aiming more for girth anyway.

Could any of you fine gentlemen lend me some advice here? It would be much appreciated. All thoughts are welcome! I'm pretty new to this and still quite young (20's). Thanks gents! :D
Scourge210

Re: Jumping Up Size

Post by Scourge210 »

I personally start in a 2.25, then move to my 2.5, then 2.75, and 3 finally, I wouldn't feel very comfy hopping into a 2.75 with just the pack I get from the 2.25
TrvlPump

Post by TrvlPump »

So in essence, moving up step-by-step as the pump goes along, as opposed to skipping ahead?

Side note: Big fan of your work. Your girth is awesome!
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

Yah I mean, you could skip, but it will be much more uncomfortable than just doing it step by step, and thank you kindly for the compliment!
TrvlPump

Post by TrvlPump »

Anytime! I'm pretty new to this (about a year in) and I'm always looking for advice and help. Shout out to TigerDave - his page was immensely helpful when I first started.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I have found that jumping for thickness works pretty well. As long as the tube isn't so big you wind up with your balls sucked in, you should be OK. I found that starting at a pressure condsiderably lower than what I usually use helps get a good seal around the base of my cock. Once that has been established, I have been able to pump at regular pressure. I am convinced that we always want to be pumping in a tube larger than we can easily pack. Pumping packed, it seems to me, does little in terms of enlargement...especially girth enlargement. My guess is you can easily go the the 2.75 from your 2.25. Good luck getting really HUGE.
jeffrey999

Post by jeffrey999 »

TrvlPump wrote: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:51 am Hey there fellow pumpers! Currently have a 2.25" cylinder and which I can now pack in about 30 min. I know it's usually suggested to go up .25" sizes, but I was thinking about jumping up a few sizes maybe a 2.75 or a 3.0. Aiming more for girth anyway.

Could any of you fine gentlemen lend me some advice here? It would be much appreciated. All thoughts are welcome! I'm pretty new to this and still quite young (20's). Thanks gents! :D
You're not worried that if you're dick gets too thick that you won't be able to fuck any woman unless she's been fisted?