Estim

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

devodude

Re: Estim

Post by devodude »

UncutGuy1979 wrote:I have the PES estim box and a few toys with it. Purchased it years ago and never could get myself to Hands Free Orgasm .. HFO.

Shit.... you sure made up for lost time! :D
There's a video or two of me HFO on my tumblr page if you want to see.
I've tried posting original content to Tumblr. They take it all down in minutes. I've had to devise a special maneuver to get around their censorship policy. :twisted:

Great video by the way. I'm also following you.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
heinderhod

Post by heinderhod »

also started EStim with a cheap tens unit and pads and since then Iam addicted to it.Also tried stim in my tube and had an great HFO
devodude

Post by devodude »

heinderhod wrote:also started EStim with a cheap tens unit and pads and since then Iam addicted to it.Also tried stim in my tube and had an great HFO
I've tried to encourage guys to try e-stim, but haven't found too many converts. Personally, I don't recommend a cheap TENS unit. Signal quality makes the real difference for me. Had I discovered e-stim back when I was young (in my 20's) I'm sure just about anything would have blown my load. This isn't the case anymore. In fact, it's really difficult for me to cum even using e-stimming. I also have to be a bit more careful because I had a heart attack three years back and I don't want to do anything to trigger another one (but what a way to go, eh?)

For me, it's takes a lot of electricity to get my prostate to go crazy with pleasure. So, if I go too long, I pay for it down the road with prostatitis. Vigorous sounding does the same thing to me. It's all fun 'n games when I jammin' that long sound down my dick but the day after ain't so much fun. I have to play within my limits.

None the less, great to hear someone else is feeling the buzz and gettin' off on it! Please post photos if you can, OK?
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

dextercavendish wrote:Hi,
What do you guys think of estim?
My swinging partner got me this and she loves to watch.
Hands free o is good as we'll.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pt8fyaytvgeqn ... 5.mp4?dl=0
It must be great have a partner that is so into sex with you. I imagine you have a great time together
Rhamiel

Post by Rhamiel »

For full eStim info. and tips, visit smartstim.com

Good eStim machines are not cheap, but worth the investment if you enjoy the sensations. :wink:
series

Post by series »

Hi, I've been estimming for years now and have collected lots of files. Some great many not that good, but if anyone would like to share or swop their favourite files I'd be happy to as I always like trying new files. Any authors, you can test them on me. You're welcome to pm me