Force 4skin Back All Day Long

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

soundsgreat87

Re: Force 4skin Back All Day Long

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I like to use a steel glans ring to hold mine back. At 1", it's almost the perfect size, but it can be a little tight when hard, and I'm not sure where to get a 1 1/4" diameter ring.
Attachments
20150307_123940.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Try baselinemarine .com. Stainless rings in all sizes and different thicknesses at good prices.

8 june 15 011.jpg
7  27 nov 14.jpg
30  15 july 15.jpg

Bignlow
Last edited by bignlow on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pump75

Post by pump75 »

I think personally that the feeling is better when the ring is a bit tight…
You feel it all day long... :wink:
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

bignlow wrote:Try baselinemarine .com. Stainless rings in all sizes and different thicknesses at good prices.

Bignlow
Thanks a lot! The prices don't look bad though the international shipping might be a bit scary... but maybe I can buy a few at once then. :)
pump75 wrote:I think personally that the feeling is better when the ring is a bit tight…
You feel it all day long... :wink:
That can be nice :D but my dick grows a LOT when I get hard, and the ring can pinch the skin uncomfortably. It also keeps the cum from coming out, which is a bit annoying!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

It is remarkable how one group of uncut guys are doing all they can to hold back their fourskins to look like they are actually cut while another group is doing all they can to stretch their foreskins either to resolve being cut or because they just want a bigger/longer foreskin. Best and of luck to both groups, I'm stretching my foreskin, I'm cut. So; there you are, go figure.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

While there are certainly uncut guys who do it to look/feel cut, that's definitely not the reason all of us do it! ;) And I'm also one who's stretched his foreskin longer...
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I suppose some uncut blokes stretch to have a better experience when docking, makes sence, yes?
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

That's one of the reasons I did, yeah ;D
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

soundsgreat87 wrote:That's one of the reasons I did, yeah ;D
I would, one day like to have a foreskin large enough to try a dock. Don't know it is not my thing really but, you have to try, yes?
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Well I think docking is worth the effort ;)
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I have seen a picture of two blokes docking. One had the longest foreskins I have ever seen! The docking foreskin was many inches past the glans and sagging in the middle while still encompassing the other cock. They had also wired themselves up for a bit of electrical stimulation too.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Could it have been this guy? He's into e-stim stuff too.

Anyway I don't wanna derail this topic any longer! :D
Attachments
130727ro07.jpg
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

soundsgreat87 wrote:Could it have been this guy? He's into e-stim stuff too.

Anyway I don't wanna derail this topic any longer! :D
Thanks for the picture. No, this wasn't the picture. Agreed let's stay on track. There are other threads for docking.
herman3030

Post by herman3030 »

I am just the other way. As I aged my penis was shrinking. . So I have pumped to enlarge my foreskin. At age 70 I still have a reasonable size bump for a penis when I am flasid. I enjoy pumping both my balls and my penis.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Yeh,

It is surprising how much your best friend can shorten as you get older. When I was much younger and "shagging for Australia", I thought my cock was getting longer and thicker. As I have grown older my access to ladies has dropped off. The younger girls are looking for 'Generous old guys' and the older women are looking for younger fresh talent. Yet, I can still stand my own I recon. What I have found is dancing. Women will suck/fuck and feed you to keep a good partner. I have a problem here as "my wife" tends to run interference with any lady she thinks has more on her mind than just dancing. Still, I do get to keep my end in some what. The billabong is not dry; yet.