pumping with the foreskin forward?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

under pressure

pumping with the foreskin forward?

Post by under pressure »

hey guys how do you get your forskin to stay over your head till the tube seals at base of your cock? i've been trying to pump with the forskin forward for a long time but can never get it to stay, the vacuum always sucks my head forward out of the forskin, i can get it in the tube with the head entirely covered, then halfway before the tube bottoms out on my pelvis the heads already fully out? any advice would be great thanks
jd29

Re: pumping with the foreskin forward?

Post by jd29 »

Hey bud, I wod recommend stretching your foreskin, by what ever means you choose. I am circed, I would love to be in your predickement. Or pump a good sized doughnut every chance you get, I believe this would help you a lot.

Jd
jacker53

Post by jacker53 »

If you can get into the tube with the head covered in your foreskin, its probably mostly a matter of lubricant at the base - male sure the skin gets pulled into the tube smoothly once you start applying vacuum
seahorses2

Post by seahorses2 »

Once you feel the vacuum pulling you in, pull the cylinder away from your body – almost to the point where it feels as thought the tube is about to come off - so as you are pulling more outer skin in than the core of your penis. While doing this try pulling your penis back into your body. Make sure you are using plenty of lube and that the hairs are short or shaved around the base. Once you have skin covering your glance you can relax and pump as normal.
13cm_erect

Post by 13cm_erect »

How i pump with my foreskin forward,

First i pump with my foreskin pulled back behind my head for about and hour till its swollen and donuted
Then i take my penis out of the tube pull my swollen donuted forskin back over my head using heaps of lube
And then put the tube on your penis, slowly,

If this doesnt work? I
Sometimes after you roll the swollen pumped donut over the head of your penis
Put the tube on you cock whiles bringing your knees up towards your belly button
Whiles laying on your side(works best for me) or what ever works for you, this will pull your penis into your body
While your swollen forskin is over the head of your penis, put heaps of lube on the tube and your penis
Then slowly put the tube on still holding fetal position and start applying vaccum pessure. Sometimes you have to hold the position till your foreskin stays over your head
g8882002

Post by g8882002 »

I know this sounds crazy but... Go to the drugstore and get some baby bottle nipples - a size slightly bigger than your foreskin hangs over the glans. Cut off the lip around the bottom of the nipple and the tip at the top. Then put the modified nipple over your foreskin - it's important that there's no lube or it will slip right off. The nipple should hold foreskin in place while the base of the cylinder seals up. Only use lube on the bottom of your shaft.

I'm circumcised and have been using this technique while pumping to regrow "faux skin." I also use it to keep the skin pulled over my head all day.
pump75

Post by pump75 »

Under Pressure, as 13cm_erect said,it's important to start pumping with 4skin back to make it grow a bit, then pull forward & milk during process.
But it could be important that U show the shape of your 4skin.
Maybe it is a too short one to cover head…. :roll:
g8882002

Post by g8882002 »

Pump75, this works for me too - pump with foreskin/skin roll back first, then take out and do some jelqing with it over the glans, and try again to pump with it forward (maybe with the technique I mentioned last post). And if the foreskin starts going back again, 13cm_erect technique of letting off pressure and pulling tube away. This will pull the bottom of the ball's skin into tube which lets the foreskin pull forward a lot more.

I also find that pumping cock/balls I will always get the skin roll going on - the best way for me to do foreskin restoration through pumping.
HePumpky

Post by HePumpky »

Hi,
I had the same problem and have too stuck my foreskin with a tape before the pumping session . After successful foreskin stretch do not need to make I it now any more. Dear greeting
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Looking good :D may we see outside the jar :)
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
HePumpky

Post by HePumpky »

ok, see it. My pumped foreskin cock.
sjaak

Post by sjaak »

just an idea
Attachments
P8160027.JPG
P8160042.JPG
pump75

Post by pump75 »

Personally, by milling, got good results.
I start back, then after 15 min pull forward with tube & milk often.
gebro

Post by gebro »

Here's a pic I put up a while back. Normally I pump with the foreskin back, but this time I left it forward.
Attachments
pump.JPG
pump75

Post by pump75 »

Result while pumping with 4skin forward....I Like it better like that.
What do you think?
Attachments
tube.jpg