Ball Cinching

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Franky

Ball Cinching

Post by Franky »

I only rarely pump my nuts for a short time and know that if I cinch my sac afterwards it will continue to expand.  I have now noticed that if I don't pump but only cinch my nutsac it will fill and my balls will enlarge as in this pic.  If I cinch while in a hot bath then all the tubes in my sac become engorged and full and feel really firm - I can feel every detail of my nut structure, it's really a good feeling!  It's as though all my spunk is gathering below the cinch waiting to be ejaculated, which of course is what I always do.<br>When you big pumpers have a good long pump does the same process happen in your sac?  Do all your tubes fill to their max?<br><br>Franky
Attachments
SacCinchFill1.jpg
SacCinchFill1.jpg
SacCinchFill1.jpg (51.59 KiB) Viewed 7097 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
mRuss

Re: Ball Cinching

Post by mRuss »

Franky, awesome picture! You have no idea how long we've been waiting to see that sac of yours swollen up somehow ;)<br><br>I can say from personal experience that when i have an awesome pump I can feel everything that you describe.  Ballpumpers either get testicular expansion, which is a big pair of bullnuts and nicely plump cords, or the bloated sac from the lymph fluid.  Now for me either way is fine, i just like to get big, but i do prefer the bullnut style pump.  And when i have a really good pump session like that, that's exactly what i feel.<br><br>I still say you should get a big jar, a rubber hose and some nice warm water and see how your balls react after about 20 minutes of just mouth suction.  I think you'll liiiiiike it ;)<br><br>Russ!<br>
roddy

Post by roddy »

Franky, You have the biggest ball sack.  Thanks for sharing.  Your balls have to still be huge unpumped.  I don't think you even need to pump a set that large.  How about a picture without the rubber band so they're just hanging low and natural?<br>
mocopaer

Post by mocopaer »

Thanks for sharing <br> <br>is very nice  :o
mostirreverent

Post by mostirreverent »

try hair bands, the ones without the little metal clip. they come in vibrant colors too. a few bucks for 20 or so. with that many, you can do some stretching and or testicle separation.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Go out and buy a couple lobsters and have a great lobster dinner at home..but save those small thick rubberbands that keep the lobster's claws closed while they're alive.  Afterwards, get naked and put one rubber band around the base of both balls then separate and put a band over and at the base of each ball and finally, put the last band on one ball...or over both balls, squeezing them back together.  Enjoy the feeling for a while and if you can stand the pressure, jerk off with them on.  WOW<br><br>The Geezer
If balls weren\'t meant to be squeezed, they wouldn\'t just be hanging there.
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

You can also get thick rubberbands on heads of broccoli (just in case you’re vegetarian).  ::)<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>
Franky

Post by Franky »

Rodd<br>Here are my normal nuts hanging free.<br>Franky
Attachments
Low2.jpg
Low2.jpg
Low2.jpg (26.58 KiB) Viewed 7100 times
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
Franky

Post by Franky »

Here is my favourite nut play, swinging my long, loose cluster.<br>Franky
Attachments
sw2.jpg
sw2.jpg
sw2.jpg (21.74 KiB) Viewed 7093 times
Franky

Post by Franky »

I like manual ball play too, showing off my balls as here,<br>Franky
Attachments
nuttyslack1.jpg
nuttyslack1.jpg
nuttyslack1.jpg (28 KiB) Viewed 7097 times
tomk

Post by tomk »

Fun to try chains
Attachments
08230c.JPG
08230c.JPG
08230c.JPG (43.29 KiB) Viewed 6921 times
tomk

Post by tomk »

:)
Attachments
08140.JPG
08140.JPG
08140.JPG (68.85 KiB) Viewed 6921 times
tomk

Post by tomk »

One from last weekend
Attachments
101104.JPG
101104.JPG
101104.JPG (77.48 KiB) Viewed 6921 times
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

sure are some good pics, i want mine to be able to swing like that....one day!  thanks and keep on pumping and posting<br>
Hornytoads