Keeping Balls Out

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Rhamiel

Keeping Balls Out

Post by Rhamiel »

Use a 2.5" diameter cylinder successfully. Trouble is, my balls keep getting sucked in.

Have tried wearing a steel ball weight, but the suction on the shaft can pull balls through the weight. Have tried elastic bands, but these cut circulation and are too painful to wear.

Have had some success with a leather ball parachute, but this can still cut circulation.

Can anyone suggest a good solution? :?

R.
jazzik

Re: Keeping Balls Out

Post by jazzik »

Hi, why are you keeping your balls out? Put them in the tube before starting pumping!!!!!
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

Start with a smaller tube that doesn't suck them in, and as you pack each tube move into the next 1/4" dia size up.
Rhamiel

Post by Rhamiel »

Thanks guys. Buying multiple tubes seems expensive. I don't pump both in a 1-diameter tube as balls can constrict growth of shaft at base.
fastboy

Post by fastboy »

2.5 seems to wide to start with. Try a smaller one first. Still some skin from ballsac will sucked in. What i did is simply with one hand hold the sack to keep it out. After a half our my shaft is big enough and i let go. Other tip is a smaller tube with a build in constriction ring. Bought one of that at vacutech.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Rhamiel wrote:Use a 2.5" diameter cylinder successfully. Trouble is, my balls keep getting sucked in.

Have tried wearing a steel ball weight, but the suction on the shaft can pull balls through the weight. Have tried elastic bands, but these cut circulation and are too painful to wear.

Have had some success with a leather ball parachute, but this can still cut circulation.

Can anyone suggest a good solution? :?

R.
I had the same problem when I started pumping too. I went to a smaller tube and put a thick rubber band around my balls. That fixed it but now, I don't have that problem. In time you to will over come the ball sucking.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Everybody is built differently. Here's what works for me:
1. Try to keep all lube off balls. Wipe off if needed.
2. Start with extremely low pressure. Just enough to keep the tube from coming off your cock.
3. Keep it at that pressure for a minute or more.
4. Very gradually increase pressure until a good seal is formed at the base of your cock...but not to the point your balls are sucked in.
5. Within a few minutes you should be able to pump freely.
6. Enjoy your huge cock.

Another approach is to use a full package pump to start. This will enlarge both your balls and your cock. Then, if you want to pump cock-only, your slightly enlarged cock will form a better starting seal...(sort of like using a smaller tube but more productive and more fun) Also, your ball's will be big enough not to get sucked in so easily.

GET HUGE AND SHARE IT.
Rhamiel

Post by Rhamiel »

Brilliant! :P Thanks for the useful detail Huge4Me.
Shadarts

Post by Shadarts »

Rhamiel, for me the solution was to use a pump that also has an inner sleeve. The sleeve will restrict your balls from being sucked in AND it gives you an even swell on your entire cock length. I no longer have a doughnut from pumping and my balls are never sucked in. The sleeve is also very comfortable. Good luck!
Rob46

Post by Rob46 »

I had the same problem whilst pumping,and I start with with a 2"tube,then to a 2.25",,i solved my problem by purchasing a 1" leather ball strap, from vacutech.com and these straps are made of very nice soft leather with adjustable press studs.I have had no problem since,and I can adjust when needed.

Rob :wink: :lol: