Packed or not packed that`s the question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

fastboy

Re: Packed or not packed that`s the question

Post by fastboy »

Check Tiger's definition of packing http://www.tigerpumping.com/pages/packi ... or-packing

see also for the defintion maxing out. Like what the others said there is still some space with air under your shaft.
I love it when iam almost packed to all sides. The last bit of air runs like air bubbles to the top, i love that sensation. Try to start with a smaller tube or at least try to keep your sack out with one hand. Look for that no lube comes on your sack or it will get sucked in.
pumper3x9

Post by pumper3x9 »

Ok thank you guys. I will try to pack that again with no sac skin being sucked into the tube. Hope to get a hard pack one day. Will pump outside tomorrow in the sun. If you guys pump outside, do you lube it up with sun screen instead of lube or is there no way that the cock gets a sunburn while in the tube. I was just wondering.
Roebling

Post by Roebling »

Packed. Definitely packed.
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

that is a beautifully pumped cock you have there, mate!
smooth dutch pumper.
ambassadour

Post by ambassadour »

love how thick that foreskin is!!!
jeffrey999

Post by jeffrey999 »

StretchMine wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:16 pm At the risk of starting a "Packman battle" I just have to put in my two cents. A packed cylinder is just that: packed. Top to bottom and end to end. No space left over. If that's not the case then it is not packed (side to side for instance but not to the end). I realize this is splitting hairs for many. 3X9's accomplishment is the result of hard work and time devoted and has resulted in a beautiful partial pack. He will no doubt get to the end someday soon resulting in a packed cylinder. It is already very hot but it will then be fucking incredible.
Stretch
If you're packed 100% girthwise in a 9 inch pump and lengthwise packed to 8.25 inches you won't be able to lengthen anymore because there will be too much resistance.You have to get into a pump slightly larger to increase length.To me 90% packed is time to upgrade to a larger pump.