Pumping **Updates from NYC**

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

nice_cock

Re: Pumping trial

Post by nice_cock »

hey onyx,

how is your experiment going?

hopefully you find your time pumping again......as i know being integrated in social activities can be time-consuming.

i will return posting after overreacting a bit after somebody in my area(!) used my pics and few informations i gave away to create profiles on gay dating sites ( i am hetero!). pretty insane dude. whatever;)

my experiment is going well too;) (measured today 6,5inch)

as you seem interested in pe too, i can recommend trying your extender again with a theraband....wanted to throw my extender initially away, now loving it.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Thanks NC, the experiment was okay, but I feel that something else needs to be added to the regiment to get better results; so yes more or PE measures than pumping and jelqing need to be added. I did at least get to pump before I went out to celebrate my birthday so that was a plus. So i've been reading more on the forums and Kingsnake wrote about DMSO. I believe Clove Oil has the same effect and is natural so I may go that route after I look up a few things. I'm going to incorporate clamping as well to go along with everything.

As for the extender with a theraband, can you explain that more or show pictures...I do want to throw mine away still but for now it sits in a drawer.

That sucks that that happened to you but it's also a compliment (someone thinks so highly of your pictures that they it will increase their chances of getting some)...this is done far too often, it was done to me and someone from Cali did that to my friend with a picture he had on facebook (we are both gay btw) but when my friend traveled to Cali on business the guy that was stealing hit him up on a dating site with the stolen pics! Needless to say he called him out and laughed about it the entire time. Desperate people do stuff like that all the time and eventually get tired of being laughed at (cursed out) when someone meets them and that picture is not them.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
nice_cock

Post by nice_cock »

hey onyx,

hopefully you could use your pumped size on your birthday;)
congrats by the way!

yeah people do sometimes irrational stuff.
i am not so much a internet person and that was a shocker to me.
as i said i overreacted.....laugh about it now, but this guy tried to be me....really crazy dude as i have chatted with him and he gave me access to his convos.
offered me a blowjob for compensation...lol....but didnt want to send pics....hahahahaha.

thanks for your kind words and sharing your experiences.

regarding the modification of the extender:

i use this wrap:

http://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devic ... dcore.html

instead of the tape i use a theraband i had laying around. doesnt make a difference i think.

my biggest problem was that i did so many things wrong , although i was so sure i did everything right.

my glans turned always blue+numb.
so i threw the device in my closet and tried to forget about the bad investment.
fortunately in this regard(!) i had a mishap with a drunken girl and her teeth.
so i couldnt use the divosuit ( love them) and tried all over again.
after research and not trusting the manual, i get now a little numb after one hour or so.
moreover the extender fits in my pant and i restore bloodflow every hour.
putting it on goes much faster because its now with less rods and the wrap make things easier.

my biggest mistake: too much tension.
now i use 400gr instead of 900gr.
other mistakes: i used to many rods, didnt use a wrap, didnt push blood out of my glans, used the comfortstrap ( use now the silicone-cord of which i thought is inferior to the strap beforehand)....

my setup: the wrap (important: 1inch under glans), over it the foampad that was delivered with extender, the silicone cord to strap up.

great post (number 76)i found : http://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devic ... der-8.html
sums it all up.

what i am thinking about is getting me a velcro strap ( easy to build+inexpensive, google extender velcro mod), but no need so far because everthing is fine.

stopped pumping atm because i really want to get that length ( want to hit the 20cm in the pump real bad) and i am gaining girth right now with by pumping.
so i started the great JP90 jelq routine....best jelq-sessions i ever had.....dont look further! absolutely recommended.....wear then the extender for 1 hour ( today for two hours, want to increase to 4hours daily), afterwards the divosuit the whole day ( cant wait to be healed up) and in the evening my old 15min stretch routine.
pretty sure i am gonna gain!

maybe you should try my pump-routine i described in kingsnakes thread....worked for me well ( 6.25 to 6.5, flaccid lenght of 75% erect size and couple of mm cemented girth).
but i wore the divosuit a lot;)

next investment is a vlc tugger. cheap and seems to work very well ( can be used with an extender).

sorry for that lengthy message....but i think we are pretty similar in our goals.....
next on my list is dmso too;)
pumpmypuss

Post by pumpmypuss »

Nice work...love that filled cylinder. ...
Hope you had a wonderful birthday. .
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Sorry for the delay Nice...thanks for the tips! I've started a new routine a few weeks ago (trying to pump as often as possible) with plenty of jelqing, stretching (manual) and kegals before, during and after. *pumping right now...pics below* I measured myself unpumped and it appears that i''ve gained 1/4 of an inch, so i'm 4.75 instead of my old 4.5, hoping this routine helps add another 1/4 inch by summer. :D

Here is a pic I snapped after just packing the 2 X 9 tapered with about 15 on the pressure gauge:
Attachments
About 1 1/2 inches from end now...so excited
About 1 1/2 inches from end now...so excited
Last edited by onyxpumper on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

A few in 2.25 x 9...working on filling this tube soon.
Attachments
20131224_040613.jpg
20131224_040516.jpg
20131224_040501.jpg
working on the 2.25 x 9
working on the 2.25 x 9
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

A pre x-mas dinner pump :D
Attachments
2in packed
2in packed
Photo on 2013-12-25 at 16.08.jpg
Photo on 2013-12-25 at 16.09.jpg
Photo on 2013-12-25 at 16.10.jpg
Photo on 2013-12-25 at 16.11 #2.jpg
quick comparison
quick comparison
Photo on 2013-12-25 at 16.11.jpg
dressed and ready
dressed and ready
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Great pumping work man! Nice to see you using the pulling up on the tube technique for added stretch. Really fill that tube out man and it's only a matter of time before you total pack the 2.25. Seems you scourge and myself had the same idea! Except I didn't take pics!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Thanks for the encouragement Prelude...working a lot more exercises and techniques into my routine is going to help propel me to the next plateau!

And what better gift to give to ourselves (and anyone lucky enough to look) than a nice pumped bulge! :D
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

So I've been on a little pumping spree (everyday since Dec 21) and sometimes 2x a day! Usually doing quickies to re-pack my 2 and do a lil over-pack. So I pumped yesterday morning and evening, then again this morning before work and gearing up now for another session; though i'm not sure how far i'll go today.

Here is a quick pic I took while getting ready for work and a lil clip I took at work:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110 ... kbulge.mp4
Attachments
27thmorningpump.jpg
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Strapped up and filled the 2 x 9 in about 15 min; now i'm in the 2.25 going to try for the long haul to see if I can pack it a little more.
Attachments
before starting the 2.25
before starting the 2.25
2.25 standing
2.25 standing
2.25 sitting
2.25 sitting
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Haven't had much time to post my past few pumping sessions (it's been quick pump and go for the most part)...so fellas this might be my last picture update for a while; moving to NYC in 2 weeks and i'll be staying with family until I get myself situated.

**Any pumpers in the NYC area hit me up, would love to have a place and a buddy to pump with from time to time**

So here are a few pics from my 4/20 session this year...

Dressed and ready to go out
Dressed and ready to go out
the full outfit
the full outfit
Attachments
This tube was almost fully packed!
This tube was almost fully packed!
Almost touching the end...was supposed to be gone but I got so excited so I kept going after this!
Almost touching the end...was supposed to be gone but I got so excited so I kept going after this!
This was out of the 3.25 (full package...i'm not at the cock only level yet)
This was out of the 3.25 (full package...i'm not at the cock only level yet)
getting the skin to roll over my head (sometimes it actually stays)
getting the skin to roll over my head (sometimes it actually stays)
Last go in the tube
Last go in the tube
finished and getting dressed
finished and getting dressed
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I thought you were gonna hit the end after staying too long! Love the look out of tube where your skin is almost rolling over your head! Excellent length and great pump work my friend! Hope you get to being able to pumping after the move. I'm moving also on June 1. Got a pretty new swanky joint Lol. So I'm still gonna pump till the last minute.

Hope to see and here from you around here soon man! Good luck with the move.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

prelude99 wrote:I thought you were gonna hit the end after staying too long! Love the look out of tube where your skin is almost rolling over your head! Excellent length and great pump work my friend! Hope you get to being able to pumping after the move. I'm moving also on June 1. Got a pretty new swanky joint Lol. So I'm still gonna pump till the last minute.

Hope to see and here from you around here soon man! Good luck with the move.

Appreciate the love man...I'm hoping the transition is a quick one for me; but the possibilities to pump with someone should be vastly increased in NYC. Can't wait to get there and get pumping; especially since "Folsom East" is coming up, where bulging will be a lot more accepted! Good luck on your move too; remind the movers to lift with their legs when moving your package...they might pull something if they're not careful! :lol:
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

I love colored pumped cock lookin good lookin good....