core pumping

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

sashaandtom1980

core pumping

Post by sashaandtom1980 »

Hi there just wondering what core pumping is and how to do it?
At the moment I think I'm starting in tubes that might be too big but I just bought a 2 inch tube
And 2.25 tube I think these will be better for proper growth rather than just jumping straight into my 2.5 tube
Will be grateful for any tips thanks
prelude99

Re: core pumping

Post by prelude99 »

This type of pumping focuses on the core of your cock, the internal chambers versus the skin layer. Once a tube is full with only cock and you stay in the tube for length is what most people would refer to it as but in reality the interior of their cock is what experiences the stress and makes your entire cock bigger. This will also remove much of the skin layers fluid build up due to core expansion forcing the fluid out of the skin layer. Giving you a large uniform cock.

You are wise by stepping down in tube sizes to start with this will assist with core focused pumping. Essentially pack the tube fully and stay in it at a slightly lower pressure than what you were at consistently during your session. Remain in the tube for half or just as long as your session. Be attentive to how this feels and be aware of stress on the head. You don't want to blister.

I hope this is understandable for ya. Let of know if you have other questions.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
sashaandtom1980

Post by sashaandtom1980 »

Wow thanks for the fast reply I'm reading through your topics wow you are the king of pumping
Thanks for taking the time to help a kinda newbie guys on other forums are no where near as helpful as you
I found in the 2.5 tube my cock went huge but felt like jelly.
This type of pumping sounds ideal so basically if I pack the 2 inch in an hour stay in it for half an hour to an hour then
Try and pack my 2.25 and stay in it once packed for a while it should feel firmer and be more even
I guess this would be the ideal way of pumping before having fun with my partner too
Thanks for the help I'm really grateful I think I'm going to learn allot from your topics as there packed with wisdom
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Excellent! Your response tells me you totally understand the concept! I hope in practice it yields very positive results for you. Thanks for reading thru my threads for info because there is quite a bit in them on extreme methods of pumping and displays of the results of all my experiments. I must warn you tho, many guys have gone into those threads, just as many have come out bigger men. Many unable to control their cock from jumping into the tube while viewing, growing bigger than last time every time. It makes you push your limits!

Grow man, look forward to following your progress!
nice_cock

Post by nice_cock »

good stuff right here!
thx a lot for this concept.
now i fully get it and tried it the last days.
a real difference, especially on the next day! never had such a bulge for such a long time.
just used that concept in the last 2 sessions and its phenomenal.
couldnt keep my pumped size longer than a couple of hours before...now i am huge and got still a nice bulge in the pants 48(!) hours later.

i think everybody should try it!

what i would really like to know if it is effective to start out with a bigger tube to fully expand and then switch to the smaller tube to overpack it to get similar results in core growth?
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

nice_cock wrote:good stuff right here!
thx a lot for this concept.
now i fully get it and tried it the last days.
a real difference, especially on the next day! never had such a bulge for such a long time.
just used that concept in the last 2 sessions and its phenomenal.
couldnt keep my pumped size longer than a couple of hours before...now i am huge and got still a nice bulge in the pants 48(!) hours later.

i think everybody should try it!

what i would really like to know if it is effective to start out with a bigger tube to fully expand and then switch to the smaller tube to overpack it to get similar results in core growth?
I've tried that before and for me, it hurt like hell trying to get my cock into the smaller tube. It was just way too tight.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
nice_cock

Post by nice_cock »

or can somebody recommend a good pattern for switching tubes to support core growth?
it takes a lot of time to stay in only one tube to pack it.
something like beginning in a small tube, switch to a bigger one and then back into the smaller one to overpack it.
i think this could save some time, or should i stay in one tube exclusively ( because of a potential better growth rate i am not aware of) ?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

nice_cock wrote:or can somebody recommend a good pattern for switching tubes to support core growth?
it takes a lot of time to stay in only one tube to pack it.
something like beginning in a small tube, switch to a bigger one and then back into the smaller one to overpack it.
i think this could save some time, or should i stay in one tube exclusively ( because of a potential better growth rate i am not aware of) ?
What I do to keep me growing bigger every time is gauge how long it takes me to fill a tube. Once I'm able to fill it in less than 30 minutes I am able to over pack it. If under 20 minutes I'm pushing the limit of over packing. If it takes over 45 minutes to an hour to pack I don't consider that tube for over packing.

I don't really advocate to going to a bigger tube then back down unless it's when you ball pump and you want to get your cock shape back. To me it's purpose defeating. The idea is for the core of your cock to displace the fluid in your skin layer to effectively become larger. Moving to a bigger tube will make your skin bloat and stepping back down isn't going to be as effective.

My recommendations for determining is based on time. If you pack a tube quickly over packing isn't helping because you are pretty much that big without much swelling. If it takes too long or you never pack you run into a blistering problem and no core activity. That happy medium of time frame means it took you long enough to swell skin in the tube and your core will be able to displace that swelling and make you permanently larger. Without a distorted cock.

I hope that makes sense. Many guys times will be different I was speaking from my experience. Some guys times will be if they fill in an hour they can over pack, but if it's their two hour tube that they still have air pockets in not a good idea. Each of us pumpers should know our times we do this all the time lol.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Through pumping I have achieved a permanent new size. My balls are always big and hang exceptionally low. When I pump up and overpack the Junior I have huge balls and a huge pumped up bag that interferes just enough in my life to be sexy to me. I would love to continue to grow, hang lower and be even more permanently bigger. I feel that day will come but I'm honestly not sure where to go next in my quest. I overpack the Junior daily. I have reached a plateau in my 3.5 X 15 and cannot get past 13". I have trouble getting a good seal on the Senior because, I think, I am not fleshy enough in that area (unlike every where else) and then when I do I don't feel I make the kind of progress I should mostly because I simply don't have the time to devote to it on a regular basis. Yes, I have good size but I am frustrated right now. Prelude, you are the king of pumpers. What is your advice for one such as me?
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Your size is rather impressive and the length of your balls is amazing. To advise you on adding length to that sack would be like me advising an MMA fighter on fighting technique. You are beyond be in ball pumping experience my field is cock pumping lol. However as for your seal on the Sr lube is major as you know in gross abundance. Me fitting the 5x10 was quite a feat at first and now my area has conditioned itself to handle that much tube diameter. As you've stretched in length over time more frequent use of the Sr would improve seal you get.

As for feeling ill progressed when using that tube I can only imagine its because you aren't touching the sides in the time it would take in your more familiar tubes so you feel like you aren't progressing. I used to feel that way when I would pump in my STJ without pumping cock first. I felt like I wasn't getting as big as I could so I stopped doing it. Then one day I decided to stay in it for 4 hours and see what would happen. Well I got stuck lol then I really stopped using it. So a monster Sr for me is is the only tube I will be able to progress in.

For you more time in tube with slight increases in pressure over a period of time will lead to bigger balls for sure. Continue your weights just get a bit more intense with your pumping.
nice_cock

Post by nice_cock »

hey prelude,

great advice as usual. this is really helpful.
thanks for pointing out the time-frames.

i think every beginner should read this!
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

prelude99 wrote:This type of pumping focuses on the core of your cock, the internal chambers versus the skin layer. Once a tube is full with only cock and you stay in the tube for length is what most people would refer to it as but in reality the interior of their cock is what experiences the stress and makes your entire cock bigger. This will also remove much of the skin layers fluid build up due to core expansion forcing the fluid out of the skin layer. Giving you a large uniform cock.

You are wise by stepping down in tube sizes to start with this will assist with core focused pumping. Essentially pack the tube fully and stay in it at a slightly lower pressure than what you were at consistently during your session. Remain in the tube for half or just as long as your session. Be attentive to how this feels and be aware of stress on the head. You don't want to blister.

I hope this is understandable for ya. Let of know if you have other questions.
prelude99 is absolutely right as I was about to say the exact same thing.
Basically what you want to do is "Over Pack" your "smaller tubes" (point being
whatever size that "smaller tube" is for each individual).

For example, I can "normal pack" a 2 x 9 thick wall tube in about 20-30mins with hardly
any side effects.

If I stay in this tube at this point and "over pack" my tube, I'll take an extra 15-30mins in this
"over packing" state.

This is where I feel the "real" cock growth happening.

3 months ago a 2 x 9 thick wall was my "main over packer" tube.

Now at this point in time I need to stop over packing my 2 x 9 after
about 15-20mins tops as it starts to become really uncomfortable. I then,
at this point switch to my 2.25 x 10" thick wall which I will "normal pack"
quite quickly and then start to "over pack" this 2.25 x 10" tube.

Some times if I do go into a 2.5 or 2.75 tube, I will actually stuff my cock
back into my 2 x 9 thick wall for about 10-15mins just to even things out.
asrin43

Post by asrin43 »

Hello there. I have read this method, but my mother tongue is not English, I did not understand it very well. Can you write me a detailed program? I have 2 tubes. 2.25 and 2.5 .in which tube should I put them in order and for how long. example 2.25 start 3 sets of 5hg. then enter 2.5 3 sets of 5hg. then go back to 2.25 like 3 sets of 5 hg. thanks

unpumped ereste circumference lower diameter 6.3 inch
Is it big for 2.25 cores?

I just started pumping. I've had a big blood bubble because I'm a beginner. I'm resting. I want to grow up healthier. My current diameter is already 2 inches. prelude99 is my idol. I hope I can pack 3 inches in the future.
asrin43

Post by asrin43 »

Answers?
SirPumpastump

Post by SirPumpastump »

asrin43 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:20 pm Hello there. I have read this method, but my mother tongue is not English, I did not understand it very well. Can you write me a detailed program? I have 2 tubes. 2.25 and 2.5 .in which tube should I put them in order and for how long. example 2.25 start 3 sets of 5hg. then enter 2.5 3 sets of 5hg. then go back to 2.25 like 3 sets of 5 hg. thanks

unpumped ereste circumference lower diameter 6.3 inch
Is it big for 2.25 cores?

I just started pumping. I've had a big blood bubble because I'm a beginner. I'm resting. I want to grow up healthier. My current diameter is already 2 inches. prelude99 is my idol. I hope I can pack 3 inches in the future.
Ya...thats pretty much it. I usually pack my 2.25, then pack my 2.5, then go back into the 2.25 at a lower pressure for like 30 minutes. Sometimes several sets of this.
Pump up the hams !!!