New Routine, New Pics

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

nice_cock

Re: New Routine, New Pics

Post by nice_cock »

.-.------------
Last edited by nice_cock on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

So how does it feel toting all that meat around? Getting great girth so quickly always feels good! I too had a short session in my 2.75x12.5 and measured a soft 7.5" girth and thought my goodness that's how big I am not pumped and hard! I wanted to measure hard but I was running late for work lol.

Your tube filling looks fantastic and you should stop playing around and rub that head all over the end of those tubes! You've got the length and with daily pumping you will grow like that and one day you will be touching the end with ease! Great job man!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

prelude99 wrote:So how does it feel toting all that meat around? Getting great girth so quickly always feels good! I too had a short session in my 2.75x12.5 and measured a soft 7.5" girth and thought my goodness that's how big I am not pumped and hard! I wanted to measure hard but I was running late for work lol.

Your tube filling looks fantastic and you should stop playing around and rub that head all over the end of those tubes! You've got the length and with daily pumping you will grow like that and one day you will be touching the end with ease! Great job man!
Thanks for the compliments bro! My goal is to have the head crammed up against the top if this cylinder by the end of the year. Can't think of a better way to close out the 'pump year' than that!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

Looking good!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Been a while and haven't had much of a chance to workout or post. Kind of a bummer but that's how it goes. Going to start, (or rather 're-start') my next 30-day pump program, but with a little twist. I'm going to go back to one of my old routines where did sessions 2x a day. Pump in the morning, stretching/jelqing in the evening (with occasional light pumping). I saw my best gains during this period so why not tackle it again?!?
pumpconnected

Post by pumpconnected »

Wow man! Nice! At what pressure do you pump?
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Thanks man!

I use an electric pump and its max is 15Hg, which I will hit on occasion when I pulse pump. The general range I hang is around 10-12Hg. I want to buy a manual pump so I can try increasing the pressure a bit more. (doubtful I'll ever reach the pressure levels of Jedi Master Prelude, but I want to try to work up to that - it'll probably take a year or two)
SAVGAGuy

Post by SAVGAGuy »

Fantastic pump results and awesome pics!!!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

I've added another wrinkle to my routine. I've used this technique before and it's about time I cycled back to it (I tinker with my routine all the time). I use my Bathmate as a warmup before my full pump session and as a cooldown afterwards. I had noticed that the area right behind he glans was becoming a bit sensitive, my guess is from the skin expansion from growth (I have been steadily increasing pressure so I'm sure that is the contributing factor). Since I put my Bathmate back into the rotation, this has alleviated the irritation as well as helped maintain pumped gains longer.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

I've been able to stay on course and have gotten in a pump session for 21 consecutive days. It's been great - I've gotten great expansion, found some new techniques to incorporate along the way and even treated myself to a new manual pump. My old one had broke a while back and I used the parts to build my electric pump. It's nice to be hands-free but I sorta got tired of having to plug the pump in all the time and the manual allows me to be more mobile. Good stuff!

My phone got snatched so I won't be able to post pics for a while but I'll add as soon as I can to show progress.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Good stuff man...I'm hoping to start a new routine this month if I'm able to get a new 1.75 & 2 in tube. Also just started dating and still trying to figure out if I should say something before or wait until they see. I don't have the situation like prelude (can't help but notice something lurking beneath) so a different approach is needed. Lol

Keep up the pumpin though, you'll be in a 2.75 cock only soon!
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote:I've been able to stay on course and have gotten in a pump session for 21 consecutive days. It's been great - I've gotten great expansion, found some new techniques to incorporate along the way and even treated myself to a new manual pump. My old one had broke a while back and I used the parts to build my electric pump. It's nice to be hands-free but I sorta got tired of having to plug the pump in all the time and the manual allows me to be more mobile. Good stuff!

My phone got snatched so I won't be able to post pics for a while but I'll add as soon as I can to show progress.
Awesome about your consistency not so awesome about the phone getting snatched. You pack tubes quickly and easily and I bet you can pack a 3. It may sound far fetched but you slip that meat in there, pressurize, and wait an hour tube full!

Can't wait to see your progress pics from your very consecutive day sessions.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

After a rather long session today (yesterday's was long as well), I ventured into core pumping and it was great. I typically don't stay in one tube for extended lengths but today's session icluded a lot of ball pumping and I needed to do some shaping.

I was playing MW3 while pumping to kill time and totally 'forgot' about the pump. I got really good expansion in my LongJohnny and my balls were bigger than they'd been in some time (yes!!). I'd packed a tapered 2.25 pretty quickly but decided to stay in it a while. The result was amazing. I alternated between that and my 3.5 tube (cock and ball) and I could really feel the core expansion. I also out on a silicone package ring halfway through the session that really helped expansion. Bloat was minimal and the pump was very even - the tapered end, even though it's only a slight taper, really helps keep the donut in check.
pumpconnected

Post by pumpconnected »

great post and great pics. i've been on a nearly daily schedule the last two weeks while i was in sitges barcelona on holiday. i noticed better results too and my cock is fuller when not errect too. trying to keep a sort of daily schedule when i get back home.
now i've packed my 1.75 a few time i will start with my 2.0 and twostage at home.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

GTOK these pix will inspire me for the next week---great size man!