New Routine, New Pics

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

GTOK

Re: New Routine, New Pics

Post by GTOK »

pumpconnected wrote:great post and great pics. i've been on a nearly daily schedule the last two weeks while i was in sitges barcelona on holiday. i noticed better results too and my cock is fuller when not errect too. trying to keep a sort of daily schedule when i get back home.
now i've packed my 1.75 a few time i will start with my 2.0 and twostage at home.
Nice work Pumpconnected! That's a good looking pack! I've got a new phone so I'll be adding updated pics later in the week!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
pumpconnected

Post by pumpconnected »

looking forward to those pics!
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

prelude99 wrote:Dude beautiful work in those tubes. You are filling them out with great speed!! Appears as the daily pumping has scored you some gains! I want you to fill that 2.5 COMPLETELY doing a long session. It looks like it will be quite easy for you!!
This is what I was thinking awesome work dude I follow a similar routine but no ball pumping for me. Just not my thing, but have nothing against anyone taking it up mind you :)
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

All I can say is "WOW!" Today's session was one of, if not THE best I've had in quite some time. I started in typical fashion with a few minutes of light stretching and dry jelqs. Slid into in my 2.25 for about 10 minutes and packed. Then went to the full package 3.5 for another 15 min. Then I went to the LongJohnny and the salt pump was incredible. I pump in water here and there and never was able to go higher than 10Hg. I happened to look down at my gauge and I was up to 17Hg!! Even though I was in no discomfort at all, I quickly released some pressure and went down to 8Hg and settled between 8-10Hg for about 45 min. This was my first time with the salt and I'm impressed. Not only did it swell my balls up really good (the biggest they've been in a while) but the salt really did a number on my cock too. I finished off in my 2.5 for some shaping and it was a very snug fit - felt damn good too. The only downside was the donut - it was pretty big since I went a bit longer than normal. Other than that, great session. If you guys haven't tried epsom salt in your tubes yet, you are missing out!

Unfortunately, no pics for this session (phone capacity is full) but will be sure to get some pics on the next one.
baggage

Post by baggage »

Why epsom salt ?
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

baggage wrote:Why epsom salt ?
Check the Salt thread in the Ball Pumping forum. Explains everything.
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

What mixture did you use for this great results?

Cheers
pumpernackel
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

I didn't even measure but if I had to guess, maybe 2 teaspoons. I filled the LJ up about halfway with hot water and poured it in right from the bag (it's one of those big bags from Target). The first time, I didn't stir and let it dissolve enough so I had these big chunkcs of salt on my balls when I refilled tube. The next time I stirred it a bit more and made sure it was dissolved a bit better.
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

GT - thanks for your quick answer. Have to try it. Results and pix are great!
Just two more questions: What was your initial pressure (before going to 10"+ Hg) and how long did you hold each pessure before goint to the next step?

Cheers
pumpernackel
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

pumpernackel wrote:GT - thanks for your quick answer. Have to try it. Results and pix are great!
Just two more questions: What was your initial pressure (before going to 10"+ Hg) and how long did you hold each pessure before goint to the next step?

Cheers
pumpernackel
I use to be one of those guys that preached staying around 5-7Hg. Generally, this is a good rule of thumb and is considered to be a very safe range. And I'd still recommend it. I stayed there for a couple of years but dabbled with increases here and there, never going above 15 though. But for me, with the way I wanted to progress, I knew that I needed more. Staying at the same pressure would yield the same results, my logic anyway. I want to gain length from pumping so I knew I had to increase the stretch through pressure increase.

When I joined here, I read a post by (Jedi Master) Prelude where he said that at the end of your session, really crank the pressure up as high as you can stand and hold it for a minute. So around the beginning of last year, I started to gradually increase the pressure, slowly over several sessions. Eventually, I got up to where I could hold 15 comfortably and after maybe 3-4 months, it became my general pressure level. Then to 18 and so on. My max now is roughly 25 but I can't hold it for very long. My max sustained is about 20-21 (and yeh, the extra 4-5 make a big difference in comfort level). Granted, 20 Hg isn't an every session pressure level. Sometimes, I can't get above 18 comfortably. And that's ok. My cock still isn't to the point where hanging at 20 doesn't create a little petechial hemorrhaging; I figure a couple more months and that'll go away just like it did at 15, and again at 18.

It took a whole year to get where I am now and even though I probably could've done it quicker, I wanted to make sure I didn't damage anything. Your cock is resilient and can take a lot, but you have to go super-slow in order for it to get use to it. Sudden trauma can be a killer for EQ. My EQ hasn't degraded one bit - if anything, it's gotten a little better.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Here are some pics from a recent session. The other ones didn't come out right but here are a few that show a bit of progress.
Filling the 2.5 quite nicely
Filling the 2.5 quite nicely
Close to max pressure
Close to max pressure
Not to far to go now
Not to far to go now
Photo Jan 07, 9 14 45 AM.jpg (60.85 KiB) Viewed 3861 times

Looking for BIG things in 2014!
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Great work, really nice pack going on there. How has the increased pressure helped with packing a tube you haven't been able to pack yet, over time? I've been trying the higher pressure but seem to keep getting stuck at the same size. Also, when you pump do you go to your max all the time or just once in a while?
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Thanks - I'm really trying to hit some milestones this year so I'm putting in the work.

My 2.5 is the biggest cock-only tube I have so I plan on getting a 2.75 to do just that - to see where I can really max out size-wise. The increased pressure has really been a benefit in helping sustain my post-pump size longer as well as the obvious gains in girth (and length). I use to try to go to my max in every session, but I don't anymore. My cock would get really really fatigued and a little sore. While that can be a good thing (since riding the fatigue can help cement gains), I didn't want my EQ to suffer. So now I max out maybe every other session and really work on boosting my pressure limit. Those are generally my longer sessions since it can take some time to work up to the higher levels. When I don't hit max pressure, I generally top off at 17 Hg just to keep things thick and heavy.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

It's awesome to see you dedicating and getting results from the modifications to your routine. The pressure is the biggest factor for controlling your size and any damage. I think of it as the weights in the work out program. Adding weight while working out makes you bigger and stronger. If you never increase the weight you will only lean yourself out and basically maintain the same size. Eventually your cock will get used to the pressure increase but it has to do something to itself to handle to added pressure. Whether it be get larger or bigger stronger veins to handle the vacuum. Once it builds the new structures to handle the pressure it will be comfortable at the higher levels then you can increase the pressure again. The result is a bigger piece!

Good luck man! I see nothing but good solid growth for you this year!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

prelude99 wrote:It's awesome to see you dedicating and getting results from the modifications to your routine. The pressure is the biggest factor for controlling your size and any damage. I think of it as the weights in the work out program. Adding weight while working out makes you bigger and stronger. If you never increase the weight you will only lean yourself out and basically maintain the same size. Eventually your cock will get used to the pressure increase but it has to do something to itself to handle to added pressure. Whether it be get larger or bigger stronger veins to handle the vacuum. Once it builds the new structures to handle the pressure it will be comfortable at the higher levels then you can increase the pressure again. The result is a bigger piece!

Good luck man! I see nothing but good solid growth for you this year!
That's my logic as well and actually was brought about from something I read in one of your posts regarding pressure when I first came here. As long as I stayed at the same pressure levels, I simply wasn't going to reach my goals - period. I've always been one to mix up my routines to find different combinations of exercises and techniques to find what works best. Increasing the pressure, at least for me, has been one of the single biggest benefits and positive moves that I've made to my overall routines. I'd made good gains from my previous routines but I'd hit a wall and was marking time. After taking the initiative to focus on pressure, I've gotten back on the track of gains. It's taken a while, but a year later, it's really paying off.