New Routine, New Pics

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

GTOK

New Routine, New Pics

Post by GTOK »

After following the teachings of Jedi Master Prelude on the "Daily Pumping Routine," I've finally decided to post some pics to help log progress. While I log my routine in my iLogPe iPhone/iPad app, I figure it was high time I added some pics. You guys have been a great inspiration and hopefully I can help inspire you as well.

My routine starts with my 2.25x10 cylinder, then I move up to my 2.5x10 cylinder. I pump until I pack the 2.25, generally about 5-10 min, then I spend the rest of the time in the 2.5. My full session time goes anywhere from 225-30 minutes when doing cock only. Every now and then I'll max out an at hour.

If I do any bal/full package pumping, I'll go for anywhere from 1-3 hours. At the end, I'll pump cock only in the 2.25 or the 2.5, depending on how big I am, for shaping my cock fr about 10 minutes; my cock tends to flatten out when doing ball pumping since my balls press it up against the top of the cylinder … I use the cock only cylinder for a few minutes to get rid of the flattened look.

The pics are from a session I had the other night. I was away on business and took my pump equipment with me. Hope you all like em!
I'll try to get some good pics of my next full package pumping session and post those as well.

My new goal is to reach where Master Prelude is - but unless he slows down, I may never catch him! :)
Attachments
After 5 minutes in 2.25, base to midshaft is nearly packed and I'm touching sides near glans
After 5 minutes in 2.25, base to midshaft is nearly packed and I'm touching sides near glans
5 minute mark in 2.25 - different angle
5 minute mark in 2.25 - different angle
At 10 minute mark in 2.25 - fully packed, time to switch
At 10 minute mark in 2.25 - fully packed, time to switch
At 5 minute mark in 2.5
At 5 minute mark in 2.5
10 minute mark in 2.5
10 minute mark in 2.5
10 minute mark in 2.5 - another angle
10 minute mark in 2.5 - another angle
After 15 minutes in 2.5, shaft is packed halfway and sides are touching near glans
After 15 minutes in 2.5, shaft is packed halfway and sides are touching near glans
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
prelude99

Re: New Routine, New Pics

Post by prelude99 »

Dude beautiful work in those tubes. You are filling them out with great speed!! Appears as the daily pumping has scored you some gains! I want you to fill that 2.5 COMPLETELY doing a long session. It looks like it will be quite easy for you!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Thanks man. When I pump for a hour, I can pack it - leaves about an inch and a half or so from the end so I still have room to grow lengthwise. The only downside is the donut that it leaves when I'm done. Since my scar is fairly low, the entire area bloats up pretty good - it's the only thing that makes me wish I wasn't cut - but my gf says my cock is 'beautiful' so I'll leave it be ;)

My next long session, I'll take pics of it fully packed.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

The effect the daily pumping is starting to show a bit of strain on my cock. I've been pumping regularly for a couple of years now but only recently have I noticed small stretch marks forming near the base. Anyone else have this "issue?" I say "issue" because I don't see it as a problem or issue at all - just something I noticed today after my session.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote:The effect the daily pumping is starting to show a bit of strain on my cock. I've been pumping regularly for a couple of years now but only recently have I noticed small stretch marks forming near the base. Anyone else have this "issue?" I say "issue" because I don't see it as a problem or issue at all - just something I noticed today after my session.
I've not noticed any stretch marks at the base but I have started seeing them along my shaft. On the side after and intense girth out in a 3.25 I can see stretching happening and it leaves a long mark down the side for a day or so and it's very hard to see. I notice it only when I'm really inspecting my junk. Also I've experienced that heavily when I would ball pump. Comes with growing faster than your skin lol. Make sure that your sessions aren't too long as to not over stress your skin and cock.
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

Great work! Keep it up.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

I was able to stay on a daily schedule all week and the results today showed that it paid off. The pics below are from my session earlier this morning. I was finally able to pack the 2.5 in under an hour - and this was without starting in the 2.25 - YES!!! Next week I already know there are at least 2 days that I'm not going to be able to pump, so getting this in today was very satisfying. Now that I'm under an hour, I can focus on trying to extract more length. The 10" cylinder gives me more room for growth so I'm going to work that for a while and mix in some full package pumping. I'm looking forward to the day my head starts to kiss the inside of the tube. I'm gonna throw myself my own parade when that happens!! :)
Attachments
After 30 min, shaft almost completely packed
After 30 min, shaft almost completely packed
After 45 min, shaft fully packed!!
After 45 min, shaft fully packed!!
nerdcock

Post by nerdcock »

I might have to start that daily routine too, lovely looking cock you've got there :)
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

nerdcock wrote:I might have to start that daily routine too, lovely looking cock you've got there :)
Thanks man! I'm just following the leader (prelude) and seeing just how big I can go. :)
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

awesome work man!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

stonermusclebear wrote:awesome work man!
Thanks man. I just finished a session and it was great. Expansion is coming faster and easier. Over the last few days I've been experimenting on some different techniques and I've found a system that seems to be working very well: I'll pump cock and balls in my 3.5 for anywhere from 15-30 minutes, then cock only in the 2.5 for another 30 or so. I'll break during the cock only set maybe 10 minutes in and jell with moderate to hard grip, then go back in the tube. I'll set a good moderate pressure (@ 7 Hg) and inplug from the pump. Every time I've done that, my cock swells quickly and I'm packing the tube within 2-3 minutes. Once I'm packed, I spend the rest of the session doing slight tugs and stretches with the cylinder, trying to work on length.

The only variation I plan on adding for the foreseeable future is going back to using condoms while I'm pumping to help keep the edema at bay.

I highyl recommend preludes daily plan. If you can swing it, the results are well worth the time!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Get huge my friend!! Get monster huge!!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Due to a hectic schedule, I wasn't able to get in many sessions over the last week so I made sure I took time the other morning to get in a good one. The session was fantastic. Started off with the 3.5 for 20 min of full package pumping, hit the 2.25 cock only for 10, then finished in the 2.5 for the last 15 min. I was too into the pump to get pics in the 3.5 and the 2.25, but here a couple in the 2.5.
Always a better pump after a full package pump
Always a better pump after a full package pump
Packing is become easier and faster
Packing is become easier and faster
I had been looking forever for a silicone full package ring that I could use post pump. None that I had found were stretchy enough but I was finally able to find one! I grabbed a couple from the site and the fit is perfect! It stretches large enough to fit over the tubes so I can put it on without losing a single bit of gained expansion. I can wear it for an hour or so at a time before I need to take it off for a break.
these silicone C-rings are GREAT!
these silicone C-rings are GREAT!
long and thick
long and thick
I've been able to pump up to over 8" in girth during a max session (2+ hours) so I'm quite pleased at geting up to 7.5" in only 45 min.
7.5 - not bad for a semi-short session
7.5 - not bad for a semi-short session
Gonna go for a marathon session this weekend and post some full package pics.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Awesome pumping man...definitely getting up there. What site did you get the c-ring from and does it pinch? I've been using a 3-snap leather one after I pump and it starts to pinch under my sac depending on how i'm positioned because it's thin and twirls up. If you can't post could you pm me the site info. Thanks

Keep getting big!
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

onyxpumper wrote:Awesome pumping man...definitely getting up there. What site did you get the c-ring from and does it pinch? I've been using a 3-snap leather one after I pump and it starts to pinch under my sac depending on how i'm positioned because it's thin and twirls up. If you can't post could you pm me the site info. Thanks

Keep getting big!
I sent PM. It's utra comfortable, doesn't pinch at all. I used leather strap as well and if I wasn't careful, it'd certainly pinch. Also, It was hard to strap it on while I was still in the tube. With the silicone ring, I can stretch it over the cylinder and get it way down at the root. I love the way it pushes my balls forward as well. These things are great!