Permanent Gains?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

RedBear

Permanent Gains?

Post by RedBear »

Does anyone have experience (first or second hand) whether pump gains are permanent once you stop pumping?
guyinuk

Re: Read up mate!!!

Post by guyinuk »

pumpin_fun

Re: Permanent Gains?

Post by pumpin_fun »

Now now guy....I love tigers site, but there are permenant gains if ya do your home work.(well, I guess what it really comes down to is a lot of fuckin pumpin years man)
been trying to make a solid go at this now for about two years... and max extender sux ass and hurts like hell, so if ur using it for 2 hours a day, lemme know ur secret please :D
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Hey Pumpin_Fun and RedBear.  I've been pumping for many years and my gains have NOT been permanent.  It's great for temporary gains, but it always ends up at square one.  Bottom line.  I think there are some, whose penises never fully developed, that pumping could elicit permanent gains for.  But as for the vast majority, probably not.  Jelquing and stretching ALONG WITH pumping is probably the best route, as I've seen lasting gains after taking a couple months break.  Don't believe people who claim to have gained 2.5"- 4" or ads for devices that promise that.  PE surgery can't even do that.  They're lying and preying upon your insecurities.<br>  <br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
slavedave

Post by slavedave »

Having been pumping cock and balls for about one year<br>now, I believe that gains are of a semi permanent nature, and the secret is to pump regularly.  I now use my STJ for thirty minutes daily, pumping vigourously (I gradually learnt to take more and more vacuum), and then cinching off the cock and balls tightly for about an hour.  There is of course some dimunition over a 24 hour period, but the overall result is positive.  I now have a nice thick juicy cock and balls the size of a grapefruit.  If anything, pumping has enhanced my sexual performance, and it is certainly a most enyjoyable hobby.