Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

nice_cock

Re: Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

Post by nice_cock »

Last edited by nice_cock on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Lol my last sentence to you nice_cock was saying what you should do is stay in the tube until it's full and I would do a remote session with you and fill a tube I've never filled before. I know it read strange...

Really like to see people grow bigger than they have ever been!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pumpconnected

Post by pumpconnected »

Really love your pics and vids! Would love to see that cock in real one day :-)
nice_cock

Post by nice_cock »

Last edited by nice_cock on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

pumpconnected wrote:Really love your pics and vids! Would love to see that cock in real one day :-)
Thanks man!! To pump in person with anyone here would be fantastic!! So if you ever manage to make it up north to Iowa I'd be down!
jschlong

Post by jschlong »

prelude it's time you posted another pumping video.... LOL
BBUCK

Post by BBUCK »

prelude do you have pump buddies that you pump with reguarly? i been pumping for years but cant seem to to stay deicated to pump for weeks months or years without stopping for a week or two . iam just not cosistant enough. you are an inspiration to me of what gains that can be made from dedication to pump daily.
~mouse~

Post by ~mouse~ »

Sure go ahead and make us all envious Prelude99. You are a definite kind of guy that would make all of us want to grow up to be like you. One question tho,
how do you avoid the dis-coloration?
buthsmal

Post by buthsmal »

OMG Prelude sorry but you have very beautiful, is unreal fat and sexual cock! ! ! I played with my dick when looked at your photos, video and measurements! I now your big fan! :D
I love big cocks!!!!
buthsmal

Post by buthsmal »

I started pump only a month ago my cock and I would like that you were the teacher for me and directed my growth! it is sure that you will help me to reach good results!!! send my pls...
I love big cocks!!!!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

more great pictures of your incredible progress! keep on keeping on my friend!! :wink: ellery
wheninrome

Re: Massive Black Cock growing FAST

Post by wheninrome »

metopump wrote:Prelude You sir are a great asset to this forum. The advice and inspiration you bring has brought so much life to newart i don't know what to say. My resolution for this new year is to contribute many pictures to this great community. I feel guilty being a member here and not contributing when there are so many awesome pumpers here that do. To all of you guys and gals out there have a wonderful new years.
After being away for several months, it is so nice to see someone taking, should I say, the reigns and leading the charge; however at the same time keeping it classy. Very impressed!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

TheDongShow wrote:lol, your dick is so huge. crazyiness busting out of your pants at work, would have laughed had you got caught with the monster swinging free!
Yeah dude, it was tough to stuff it back into my pants after that and I was afraid it was going to keep throbbing out. I thought that I had gotten too horny and my cock needed extreme attention. What it did was keep a ridiculous semi and flopped down my leg and I let everyone see it!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

jschlong wrote:prelude it's time you posted another pumping video.... LOL
I believe your beckon as been called. Posted a slew of new videos in the thread Most Massive Ever. I think you will find a not more than just " a " video lol.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

BBUCK wrote:prelude do you have pump buddies that you pump with reguarly? i been pumping for years but cant seem to to stay deicated to pump for weeks months or years without stopping for a week or two . iam just not cosistant enough. you are an inspiration to me of what gains that can be made from dedication to pump daily.
I wish I had regulars to pump with, they would only make me bigger as they would get bigger than they ever have with me. I know how difficult it is to be consistent with a routine as I've been a pumper since 99 and have had spirits of consistent behavior that resulted in some permanent gains. Now I've been more consistent than ever and it has yielded what you see here.

Would love to help keep you consistent to grow. You've been around here almost as long as me so I know none of this is new to you. Hopefully I can remove some of your frustrations with your years of pumping.

Also THANKS for finally posting something lol. Since 2007 you've been silent and I broke your silence. Now keep that up and let me help!