Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

Post by prelude99 »

After looking around the forum today and chatting with a few friends I couldn't help but jump in the tube. I haven't pumped in about 2.5 weeks and started in my tiny tube. My erect cock filled it upon entering the tube and within 10 minutes it was full. Randy was a huge reason for my pumping this afternoon and a couple of the new posts. Thanks for the inspiration guys. Here comes the first 5 minutes.
Attachments
This was 2 minutes in
This was 2 minutes in
Another one 2 minutes in
Another one 2 minutes in
IMG_20130104_191250.jpg
IMG_20130104_191336.jpg
IMG_20130104_191358.jpg
After 5 minutes
After 5 minutes
After only 5 minutes
After only 5 minutes
Last edited by prelude99 on Sun May 26, 2013 5:48 am, edited 21 times in total.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Re: Massive Black Cock growing FAST

Post by prelude99 »

It grew so fast that 10 minutes was my limit. I showed these pictures to a friend of mine right before I posted them and he said when a tube starts fitting like a condom it's time to move on. At only 2.25x9 it's pretty snug immediately and staying in it for 10 minutes was tops for me.
Attachments
6 minutes
6 minutes
7 minutes
7 minutes
8 minutes
8 minutes
9 minutes
9 minutes
10 minutes
10 minutes
13cm_erect

Post by 13cm_erect »

Good pumping man! Ill have to pump when i get back from holiday !! Yourve inspried me!!!
thelurker71

Post by thelurker71 »

i wish i could pack my 9 inch pump.one is 2" i pack it girth wise and the other is 2.25 or 2.50 I don't pack it girth wise...i just want to reach the end. I have pretty much quit using the smaller one because i pack it with no pressure..just not to the end
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

13cm_erect wrote:Good pumping man! Ill have to pump when i get back from holiday !! Yourve inspried me!!!
I love when you pump and post pics dude, to have inspired you to pump only means one thing, you'll be posting pics even bigger than before!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

As always my friend, so very, very nice!! :wink:

ellery
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

thelurker71 wrote:i wish i could pack my 9 inch pump.one is 2" i pack it girth wise and the other is 2.25 or 2.50 I don't pack it girth wise...i just want to reach the end. I have pretty much quit using the smaller one because i pack it with no pressure..just not to the end
I hear ya man, that's essentially how it goes in that 2.25x9 I put it in get hard then I add pressure within seconds the tube is full from erecting! I imagine that by next week I'll have to stop using it because I won't fit to start off.

If you don't already you should jelq before and after pumping. It will certainly assist with gaining length. It's what has helped me and I know it helped Randy who pumps and posts here. His progress in length shows in his pics. I'm sure it would help you tho.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

ellery888 wrote:As always my friend, so very, very nice!! :wink:

ellery
Hey buddy it's been some time. Thanks for swinging thru! And thanks for digging my "junk"!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Bravo!! You're always an inspiration for my own pumping (and those pics are 'Whoa!' worthy). Time to go get a session in myself!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
george gannet

Post by george gannet »

I get envious and wish I could reach that size. Excellent work and a real turn on. TX.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote:Bravo!! You're always an inspiration for my own pumping (and those pics are 'Whoa!' worthy). Time to go get a session in myself!
That's so good to hear because I'm driven by everyone who pumps and posts here and it helps me grow to new tubes quickly. A big thanks to all the guys here.

GT I hope you break into a new size bracket every time you pump. To ensure that I will post progressively larger tube pics with only my cock filling them over the next few days. Prepare yourselves fellow Pumpers , because if I know the guys here as I think I do the bigger the tube you see someone else fill the more likely you are to want to get your cock even bigger than you thought you could. That's going to mean you are ready to get insanely hard in anticipation for the tube, as a member here put it, and long hours in the tube with more meat in your pants than you are used to more regularly.

This is what 2013 is going to be about.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

george gannet wrote:I get envious and wish I could reach that size. Excellent work and a real turn on. TX.
Love the idea of it being a huge turn on for you! Actually just saw your pics for the first time yesterday and I must say you got a nice fat sausage man. Love how it was just sitting shining in the sun.

Thanks for the comment man!
metopump

Post by metopump »

Prelude You sir are a great asset to this forum. The advice and inspiration you bring has brought so much life to newart i don't know what to say. My resolution for this new year is to contribute many pictures to this great community. I feel guilty being a member here and not contributing when there are so many awesome pumpers here that do. To all of you guys and gals out there have a wonderful new years.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

metopump wrote:Prelude You sir are a great asset to this forum. The advice and inspiration you bring has brought so much life to newart i don't know what to say. My resolution for this new year is to contribute many pictures to this great community. I feel guilty being a member here and not contributing when there are so many awesome pumpers here that do. To all of you guys and gals out there have a wonderful new years.
You know your picture contribution will only make this am even better forum to be a part of! I greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing the progress of the you and the other guys here through pure inspiration from mine, yours and many others contributions! I'm glad to be member of this community and it's great to feel valued. Thanks man.
pussyposse

Post by pussyposse »

Awesome cock . . I'm jealous.