Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" Horse Huge (3/21 pics pg. 2

Post by prelude99 »

pumpernackel wrote:Hi prelude,

how's your recovering going? And will you be back soon on this page?

Hope to see you back soon.

Cheers
pumpernackel
Hey man thanks for the inquiry! Actually I've been recovering and now I've just found my happy medium! The manual stuff with the way I pump is too much stress on my junk. It's one or the other full force or both at half mast. So guys I had to make a choice......I chose to continue pumping!! The last two days have been EPIC!

I'm currently at work bulging like a wild stallion and precumming like a big monster cock should! My experiment with pumping 3 times a day is going well. Considering I started over basically from the break the tube that I'm starting in is my 2.75 or 2.9 x12.5 and it's filling very fast even at low pressure! I'll tell you more about how nice it's been pumping lately but you will see something new from me TODAY!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Alright guys I know I've been away, and got injured, and got a second job.....but that doesn't stop my cock from growing! It is becoming comfortably, uncomfortable in clothes, too large to hide. I find it quite difficult to keep it from showing at work now and if I get a semi.....which I usually have all day......well let me just show you...

http://db.tt/mTVKEpqB Massive Work Bulge
prelude99

Re: Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" WORK BULGE (5/8 pics pg. 25

Post by prelude99 »

For those who haven't watched the video displaying the work bulge I got some pics from the video! Give them a look see and tell me if this is appropriate work attire.....
Attachments
massive work bulge_08.jpg
massive work bulge_04.jpg
massive work bulge_06.jpg
massive work bulge_07.jpg
massive work bulge_09.jpg
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I filled my 2.9x12.5 in girth and it was a good pack in a short span of time. These are pics from walking around all day and working and this is what it looks like most all the time now.
Attachments
IMG_20130508_211353.jpg
IMG_20130508_211219.jpg
IMG_20130508_211033.jpg
IMG_20130508_210939.jpg
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

prelude99 wrote: got a second job.
SMH You've had to take on a second job to take care of the beast...dude that's just flat out insane meat!! :mrgreen:

Great work there though; you can still see the full outline through your clothes. Not sure how that played out at work though :?: I really think you should transfer to a desk job where you don't have to walk around and be seen or give anyone a chance to disturb it...that thing is going to start attacking people pretty soon.

And to answer your question; NO, I don't thing that is appropriate work attire....unless of course your work is at chip n dale's or some other ladies strip club (hope you have plenty security, those ladies can get pretty rough) :lol:
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi prelude,

nice to hear everything's allright - what's your new routine now? Less pressure or what (how)? Plz let me know.

Cheers
pumpernackel

PS: your b&w pix are awesome
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

Damn! Yeah, share that routine, please.
PmprNGNVFL

Post by PmprNGNVFL »

Thanks for the update, we have all been concerned about you and your junk. Glad that all is well and from seeing the video all is Alive and well. Yes, that shoudl be mandatory work attire for everyone except that no one else would show up! You are awesome and amazing, thanks for sharing your experience with all of us regular people.
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

Damn, dude - you are lucky you haven't been slapped with a sexual harassment suit walking around with that thing bulging like that! LOL Thankfully your pants are pleated - if you ever wore flat fronts, tha tbulge would look EVEN MORE insane than it does now!

(I've had to wear flat fronts a few times after sessions and the looks and stares I get are incredible - don't go getting any ideas ;) )

Glad to see you're back in the saddle again. Lovin the pics - amazing job!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

pumpernackel wrote:Hi prelude,

nice to hear everything's allright - what's your new routine now? Less pressure or what (how)? Plz let me know.

Cheers
pumpernackel

PS: your b&w pix are awesome
Hey thanks man!! The new routine is more sessions per day with a more gradual increase in pressure instead of hitting 25 right out the gates start and stay around 15 then slowly up to 20 for about an hour moving thru what ever tubes I can during that hour. Also this happens 3 times per day.

As a result the tube packing has been utterly complete! My wood is excellent in and out of the tube and the loads.....haven't recorded one because they've been random and absurdly huge. In one blast of precum I covered an area 2' long and 3" wide. That's the volume of just use precum and build up from getting so worked up thru the day. The entire load lasted 3 minutes.....with some fluid running leaking or flying out of my cock. Last might I woke up to a nasty night throbber and I removed my covers and it got very hard and blasted 2 shots on me!!! In the dark hands free! Climbed out of bed and all I could feel was this heavy throbbing meat that was still dripping. Got to the bathroom and it was hanging out of my shorts leg hole and had left a trail behind me. It was big wet dripping and throbbing, thought I was gonna lose my load. Instead it fired off two shots across the toilet then I went pee .

Really enjoying this meat.....off to pump!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Prelude, great description of your increased load shots, one of the great benefits to pumping = bigger loads/precum and spontaneous emissions :twisted: must have been great leaving that trail of male power :twisted:
Also, great pics in those pleated pants, shows just how enormous you are :twisted: Thanks for the inspiration, BB.
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi prelude,

thanks a lot for your quick reply and letting me know your new routine.
I would like to try your routine, except the high pressure, but haven't got the time for pumping 3 times a day.

Your description of your throbbing and dripping meat is so devilish hot - need to pump right now.

Cheers
pumpernackel

PS: Are you still using your 4.25x11" tube? Or is it already too small?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

onyxpumper wrote:
prelude99 wrote: got a second job.
SMH You've had to take on a second job to take care of the beast...dude that's just flat out insane meat!! :mrgreen:

Great work there though; you can still see the full outline through your clothes. Not sure how that played out at work though :?: I really think you should transfer to a desk job where you don't have to walk around and be seen or give anyone a chance to disturb it...that thing is going to start attacking people pretty soon.

And to answer your question; NO, I don't thing that is appropriate work attire....unless of course your work is at chip n dale's or some other ladies strip club (hope you have plenty security, those ladies can get pretty rough) :lol:
You are hilarious man! It's going to start attacking people lol.....I tell you it was showing something fierce that day and usually does. Don't think it sacred anyone away that day but it did get in the way a few times. With me moving around standing then sitting it tends to get caught up under my leg. My reaction has to be subtle or they will ask me what's wrong......oh just sat on my dick no big deal lol.

Most of the time I am seated and I walk short distance however I do have to stand often so as long as they don't mind staring at the sausage down my leg we are all good.

No HR problems here lol.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

PmprNGNVFL wrote:Thanks for the update, we have all been concerned about you and your junk. Glad that all is well and from seeing the video all is Alive and well. Yes, that shoudl be mandatory work attire for everyone except that no one else would show up! You are awesome and amazing, thanks for sharing your experience with all of us regular people.
I aim to please! Having my meat on display for my customers gets me good businesses lol. But that video shows that my junk is alive and well and it's functions are improving.....again. I love sharing with you guys because you appreciate it and you care about me. Thanks guys for having my back and being my support system. As long as my efforts and contribution to this site grows a cock or two some inches I will have been accomplished!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote:Damn, dude - you are lucky you haven't been slapped with a sexual harassment suit walking around with that thing bulging like that! LOL Thankfully your pants are pleated - if you ever wore flat fronts, tha tbulge would look EVEN MORE insane than it does now!

(I've had to wear flat fronts a few times after sessions and the looks and stares I get are incredible - don't go getting any ideas ;) )

Glad to see you're back in the saddle again. Lovin the pics - amazing job!
It feels good being back in the saddle, horse huge and everything! Flat fronts work well for me because I wear a long inseam. If I bought the size that's supposed to fit me it would be the most obscene display of meat that I've ever done. For example I was in a bind to get to work the next day after a long night, had stayed over at a friends place, and didn't have any work attire. So they found a pair of pants that were " my size " as in waist and length and I put them on and my buddy got a glimpse of my meat size for the first time and I didn't even have the pants all the way on and my junk was showing past the inseam already and he just stares and silently does an " oh my God.....you can't wear those..". It was devastating, the bulge, and I had to bring light to my gig soft cock. It was embarrassing but also entertaining.

I'll have to take pics next time I find some sized pants that are my actual fit.