Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Massive Black Cock growing FAST

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote:As always, your pics are uttetly fucking ridiculous! LMAO! Damn dude - a true inspiration!

I just got a couple of new cylinders for the new year - a 2.5 x 10 and a 3.5 x 9. I already had a 2.5 but this one is a straight sylinder and rimless - the other flared a bit and sucked in a bit too much of the surrounding tissues. I wanted a much snugger fit to really concentrate on the stretch. The 3.5 is more for full package pumping as a way to get a good stretch for my balls after pumping up for width in the LongJohnny. One day - one day - I'll try getting it cock only like Prelude the King! LOL
Utterly ridiculous, that's a comment to save! Thanks man! Congrats on the new tubes, starting the new year off right! I would love to see pics of you in your tubes, and the eventual filling of your 3.5 with cock only. Keep us posted on your growth!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

fum5021 wrote:Dude, you are going to need some Drano to get that plug out of that tube.... :D It looks like it came from outer space.
Impressive.
I agree with you on it's appearance, looks like a huge piston rubbing those cylinder walls! Alien monster meat, maybe that's how I'll begin titling my pics and videos. Alien Cock Meat lol.
metopump

Post by metopump »

I love the analogy "looks like a huge piston rubbing those cylinder walls"
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

certainly the most dedicated and impressive pumper there is, the poster man of pumping!
Bivalii

Post by Bivalii »

prelude99 wrote:After coming out of that tube I did 100 jelqs then went into the 3.25x10
Fantasy! Beautiful photos!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Scourge210 wrote:certainly the most dedicated and impressive pumper there is, the poster man of pumping!
Thanks dude, I think ranks highly on the list of fantastic compliments I've ever gotten. I just hope the guys here are putting all these pics to good use lol! Got a short video that I'll be posting in a moment.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

A few sessions ago in my small tube, 2.25x9

http://db.tt/ZDkFLNVa Tube full up close
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Here was from my most recent session, again in the small tube and using my new camera.

http://db.tt/Edw8Se4p Tube full, and growing.
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

prelude99 wrote:Here was from my most recent session, again in the small tube and using my new camera.

Fuq me, that thing is crazy huge and lonnnnng!!
How do you manage to get sooo much length from
pumping alone? Jelqing helps I'm guessing?

By the way, you got some nice looking ties and
shirts!! I like to wear nice clothes to. Some times
I'll wear jeans with a nice sweater and leather shoes
but they got to be denim jeans (darker colour).

Again, that is fuqing awesome man!!
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

prelude99 wrote:Here was from my most recent session, again in the small tube and using my new camera.

OK - ridiculous has just hit a new high! LOL!
The tube is filled and damn near to the knee - wow!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Randyluvpump wrote:

Fuq me, that thing is crazy huge and lonnnnng!!
How do you manage to get sooo much length from
pumping alone? Jelqing helps I'm guessing?

By the way, you got some nice looking ties and
shirts!! I like to wear nice clothes to. Some times
I'll wear jeans with a nice sweater and leather shoes
but they got to be denim jeans (darker colour).

Again, that is fuqing awesome man!!
That's funny you noticed my clothes, I have to wear button ups ties the whole works for my job. Must look professional when i'm bulging lol. In the smaller tube it gives better length perspective than in the wider tubes. The comments have shown that the length has been noticed. Jelqing combined with pumping is all I can say.

What I hope also has been noticed is that i'm cut and i'm reaching the end of tubes with my head, not rolled skin. I'll put together a few more videos and pics in bigger tubes to keep you guys filling tubes faster!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote:

OK - ridiculous has just hit a new high! LOL!
The tube is filled and damn near to the knee - wow!
Ha ha ha ha ha, I ran out of space in the tube as I was adding pressure and it just plugged up the end. It eventually reaches beyond the 10" mark in tube. My out of tube erection reaches 3-4" behind my knee, very close to being a knee slapper but a mid thigh slapper will do lol.
jschlong

Re: Massive Black Cock growing FAST (pg. 3 videos)

Post by jschlong »

Hey Prelude... OMG man you are MASSIVE BRO!!
Can I ask you a question.. you mentioned in a previous post that you needed a bigger tube to get longer, can you explain why. I was always under the impression that for increasing length you should use a narrower tube. I can't reach much longer than 9" in a 2"X9" tube. I want to fill the tube to the very end the way you do and need to grow at least another 0.5". Should I now move up to the 2.25"x9" tube? I don't pack it as much and am hitting about the 8.5" length mark. I also tend to get a much bigger donut which I don't really want.. I'd rather try to get my skin to roll over my head like so many others can do... I still haven't perfected this pumping art. Suggestions and views from you the pumpingmaster are always valued.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

jschlong wrote:Hey Prelude... OMG man you are MASSIVE BRO!!
Can I ask you a question.. you mentioned in a previous post that you needed a bigger tube to get longer, can you explain why. I was always under the impression that for increasing length you should use a narrower tube. I can't reach much longer than 9" in a 2"X9" tube. I want to fill the tube to the very end the way you do and need to grow at least another 0.5". Should I now move up to the 2.25"x9" tube? I don't pack it as much and am hitting about the 8.5" length mark. I also tend to get a much bigger donut which I don't really want.. I'd rather try to get my skin to roll over my head like so many others can do... I still haven't perfected this pumping art. Suggestions and views from you the pumpingmaster are always valued.
For me what has been happening is when it's super packed in a slim tube I blister. So in my 2.9x12.5 even tho it's plenty long I can't stay in it long enough for anything substantial before getting a blister. So I move up to bigger tubes in girth to help me with length. I need an extra inch on my 3.25 and 3.5" tubes to allow me to actually grow. Most guys don't use the pressure I use so using a narrow tube for length is the ideal standard, but as you know I've set out to change that since day one.

I think if you cycle between your two sizes you will gain length. Pack your 2", Switch up to your 2.25, pack it then back down to the 2", if you fit. It may assist you in attaining that extra .5" you been missing. I've tried it a few times and I know some guys on here that do the same with success. Give that a shot, don't forget to post some pics too!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Prelude,
Magnificent stuff my friend! You are indeed a pumping god! :wink: Hope to see more huge pics in and out of tube. Rock on my friend!!
ellery