Pumping Images as Art

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ellery888

Re: Pumping Images as Art

Post by ellery888 »

These are indeed interesting images that provide a fresh look at pumping, a topic near and dear. I would agree some are almost impressionist. The one of photos just getting out of the jar strikes me as somethng Cezanne may have painted if he used huge balls as a subject and I like your more abstract views. Anyway a great subject and some great renderings, look forward to more.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Thanks Ellery888, for your nice comments. Here's one for you - I really like how this one turned out. Sometimes it is easy to get a good effect, sometimes it just seems to elude me. Hope you like it. And oh yes, please folks, leave a comment or two. :wink:
Attachments
in the 2" tube - feels so good!
in the 2" tube - feels so good!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Very, very nice! You have demonstrated that while, as good as a realistic image may be, sometimes a creatively altered vision can be even be better! Kudos to you for creating something that is both erotic and artistic. Frankly, properly blown up, this is something I might well have on a wall at home.
Last edited by ellery888 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I totally agree with ellery888. You are definitely on to something. Are you going to do more? When I get to a place with a printer I'd like to try printing some of these out if you dont' mind. Of course that beautiful big dick of yours makes a fine art model...
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Here are a few I've been working on. Hope you like. - more to come. *Please leave comments* - would love to hear what you think.
Attachments
rear hang time
rear hang time
in between pumptime
in between pumptime
in the bullmaster
in the bullmaster
break time massage
break time massage
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Just great! Someone's got to turn these into paintings. Really nice images that communicate pumping. Nice work.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Thanks, Stretch - I guess "art" is in the eyes of the beholder, but doing this has really been a learning experience for me. And it's fun.
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Here are a few more images I've finished. Hope you enjoy! Comments always welcome.
Attachments
different angle - ball pumping
different angle - ball pumping
donut again - I like it
donut again - I like it
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Pumpguy101--
What filters did you use on your "Out of the tube" photo? It has a real dreamlike quality.

SFB
P.S. I'd love to see these photos blown up (excuse the pun) to about 10 feet tall!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Hey SFB, you know, I really can't say exactly which filters I used on that. I remember it was not a lot of adjustment, but I use a lot of the ones under "artistic", then sharpen, sharpen more, and on and on. "brush strokes","distort", "ilm grain", noise", etc.
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Ok, here are some I have just finished. Each time I do some of this modification, it is like a new experiment. I never know how a filter is gonna look on any particular image. I must credit Stretchmine for his great ideas on this project of mine. Enjoy....and, oh yes, don't forget the comments :wink:
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Just one for today, but I think you'll like it ..... the first filter "fit" just right, I thought. Enjoy :wink:
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Pumpguy, what I like about the first 2 pictures in your previous posting is the that jar you are using provides both an attractive frame , not unlike with a painting, but it also shapes your package in an interesting way. Jar pumping in and of itself adds to the artistry. cool
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

"feels so good" is beautiful. a well captured pump experience. I think you are right about the single filter.
Stretch
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

photos, like the pics, it does give a different and interesting look to pumping. What is the setting in photoshop and what is line art? I like the grainy impressionistic aspect of it.

anyway excuse my ignorance, this is a nice addition to this creative thread. ellery