Pumping Images as Art

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpguy101

Pumping Images as Art

Post by pumpguy101 »

:wink: Hey Guys, I was just messing around with photoshop with my pumping photos and wondered what some filters manipulation would be like.
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
pumpguy101

Re: Pumping Images as Art

Post by pumpguy101 »

Here's a few more...
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Your pics really show the beauty of pumping manmeat!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Thank you so very much, SFB, for your short but beautiful comment. Getting feedback from viewers means so much to most of us pumpers, and I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Thanks for the comment, photos...and I really do like what you've done with that nice image (that was my favorite of those you recently posted) I can tell you put some thought into the picture and I think it has definitely enhanced an already good pump pic--kind of a "painterly" quality. I can almost see the brush strokes! Now you've got me going-I have to do a few more and try to do 'em better. Thanks again! :wink:
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

I really dig this one - big time! Hey, You're way better than me on this technique. And that's good- I can see other pumpers trying this too. I love your huge, pumped cock and heavy looking balls. Keep it up-I should be ready with a few more of mine shortly. I'm so glad you're doing so well with this! :wink:
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Looks devine to me! I love it. Keep it up. I have one that I want to post now. It's B&W Let me know what you think. I'll be back on later tonight.
Attachments
IMG_8440bw.jpg
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

This was taken a few years ago when I pumped with a very good friend. We really had fun and I learned so much about pumping. I'll never forget that session. :wink:
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

This is from an old pumping session, but I thought these were interesting - enjoy!
Attachments
lots of pre-cum
lots of pre-cum
from a good ball pump in jars
from a good ball pump in jars
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

A few more.....These are also from past pump sessions. Also, I would love it if any pumpers who also like to experiment with their images like this, to post their efforts here. -Thanks! Hope you enjoy :wink:

How about some comments? - I'd really like to hear what any of you guys think, after viewing these - the feedback would be nice.
Attachments
Big Head
Big Head
after a good session
after a good session
my ass
my ass
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Wow! I just saw these. Very nice. I especially like the first one. almost like an impressionist painting. I could definitely see that hanging on my wall. Well done. For my personal taste I prefer the more abstracted ones. So far the first one and the second one are my favorites. What is your goal here? How far do you think you could abstract them and still convey the image of pumping? I"ve often thought that an extreme close up of a packed cylinder would make an interesting image. I would imagine that you could then take that extreme close up and manipulate it in PhotoShop to create a really stunning painting to convey the excitement and beauty of pumping. This is a great idea. Go for it. Keep posting your creations. I'm very interested to see where you can go with this.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Trying a few new p/shop filters. Stretchmine,what do you think? I'm just discovering all kinds of effects. I know you said you liked this image, so I tried a new one on it. Working on others, and also the first pic and some on packed cylinders. As to where I'm eventually going with this....I have no real answer. If I dial in too much effects, at some point, the image no longer looks like pumping, and it just doesn't work. Of course, some of the ones I've posted are actually after pumping. I started out just playing around, but I find that some of these special effects filters lead to new ones, and so on. I'm glad you like these images, as I was not sure how they would be received. They're not for everyone but then what is? Thanks for your comments, Stretch, feedback comments mean a lot! -Here are two that I just finished. All comments welcomed.
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I have to disagree with you about the highly abstracted images no longer looking like pumping. That is one of the things I think that can make this idea so successful. It is true of the first image you posted in this thread. The photo was taken close to your cylinder then you applied various filters that used the shape and skin color of the original photo to expand on and give depth to the photograph. In it you took a pretty basic picture that we all see everyday and gave it character. Also, using a close up makes a big difference, or perhaps only a section of a photo. Rather than going for a clear representation of a dick and balls in a cylinder your photo shop work makes the photo interesting because you've used the color and shape of a pumped dick as the canvas on which you are working. It is not necessary that the viewer know immediately what he is looking at. He can appreciate the image for its composition, shading, coloring, texture, etc. It is only after that first glance that the viewer realizes "Oh my God. That's a pumped up dick and balls!".
I hope you will keep up this work. It also helps that you have a beautiful big dick as subject matter!
Thanks,
Stretch
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Ok, I have a little better idea of how I approach this "project". Stretch, I appreciate your thouughts on this and really thank you for your gracious and thought-provoking comments. I'm trying to think about what the best crop would be, as well as what kind of filter, etc. Hopefully I will be getting better at this. Here are the latest photos: (and thanks, Stretch, for your compliment on my cock) :wink:

Please leave a comment - I'm very interested in what you think of this technique.
Last edited by pumpguy101 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I like the cropping you've done on these photos. You are telling the viewer what you want him to see and at the same time selecting areas that are interesting with nice line and shape. I really like the straight on cylinder shot, "wet". that is really good. The entire canvas seems wet I wonder how far you can abstract the image? Go for it. All that will happen is that you might fail. No big deal.
Your palette of flesh tones and the clear acrylic is just wonderful. I like the limited range of color. Maybe after you master the filters you can experiment with color.
And let me also say that the first photo "out of the tube" is beautiful. Excellent cropping job. The caress of your fingers on your dickhead, the cleft where your balls meet your dick. Very nice. How about a light filter with this? Perhaps an exaggeration of highlights, almost like looking through gauze. Very sensual.
I love the line work on "in my new found jar". its very successful. I can imagine the impact of this reproduced at wall size. That's what I'm talking about: Huge photos/paintings that convey the sensuality of pumping through texture in enormous scale.
Glad to see you are still at it. I'd love to see more.
Stretch