MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *Aug 29 OUTRAGEOUS BULGE VID!!*

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

billash4647

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *Feb 5 pg.12 video*

Post by billash4647 »

Great pictures Dave
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
pumpdave1

Post by pumpdave1 »

iPumpFL wrote:Very good pics, pumpdave. You wear your tube well. It's good to see that not all pumpers shave their crotch. You look good. I don't shave or trim, and have no probs with getting a good seal. Looking forward to more of your pics. Peace
thanks dude...i started pumping about month ago..love it :) i am gonna try to get a bigger tube to get it more comfortable..
Last edited by pumpdave1 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

pumpdave1 wrote:just pumped today...here is a pic :) might need 3.5"...

i might try to pump cock only in 3" tube...any advise?
Absolutely! Pack a smaller tube cock only very good and tight, like a 2.5 or 2.75, then dive right into the 3". You should have sufficient base girth at that time to handle the larger tube without sucking in a ball. Plus with you pumping balls anyway you should be able to keep them out if you want with their size. Give it a shot man. Nothing to lose and only GIRTH to gain!

That goes for all of you guys out there! Start stuffing your "big" tubes cock only! Venture into your "unheard of" territory. You know the tube I'm talkin about. The one you look at and go, man if my cock could fill this tube it would be........ Try it! Get really huge in one of your smaller traditional tubes then go into your "big" tube. Maybe its normally your cock and ball tube, or the tube you don't use because its just too big. I wanna see who's been trying to grow out there, who's been pushing the limits! I'm in a 4.25"x11" with only my cock.....I wanna see some real monsters become SCARY!

Lol, I'm just horny guys, my cock is massacring this tube!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pumpdave1

Post by pumpdave1 »

hey....what's been happening dude ? any new pumping ?
Lastat40

Post by Lastat40 »

Damn !! My knees are shakin' !! HOT, HOT, HOT photos !!!!
You got me my pumping the hell out of my ballsac just checking out your sexy pics -
Wish I could be there to take that tube off .
You should definately take off the tube and massage your fat, swollen manhood into a beautifully pumped dick
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Lastat40 wrote:Damn !! My knees are shakin' !! HOT, HOT, HOT photos !!!!
You got me my pumping the hell out of my ballsac just checking out your sexy pics -
Wish I could be there to take that tube off .
You should definately take off the tube and massage your fat, swollen manhood into a beautifully pumped dick
I love IT!! Made you turn up the pressure seeing my growing cock in tubes bigger than some legs lol. I've got some videos with tube removal and some serious beat off sessions! I hope you've gotten around to checking those out.

Also.....in two days I will be the biggest I've ever been........
fanatic3003

Post by fanatic3003 »

Everyone who can't wait to see Prelude99 "bigger than he's EVER BEEN", please raise your hand!
herman67

Post by herman67 »

:D Yes,I raise my hand.Prelude the KING of Pumping.
FatDickBilly

Post by FatDickBilly »

I definitely want to follow in your foot steps! WOW! Unbelievable!
rowdy.al

Post by rowdy.al »

Man that is unbelieavably huge. I am just the opposite. I have only been pumping for 1 year now and my penis has grown from being 5.5"x 1.25" to 6.00" X 1-3/8". What I want jis a longer but still thin penis. I would like to get up to 7.5 to 8" long but keep my penis thin and not more than 1.5" diameter. Is there anyone who can advise me how to do this. Everyone I have met or talked to tell me their cocks kept getting bigger around and I dont want that to happen to my cock.

rowdy.al
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Thanks guys for the expression of desire for a bigger me! Lol, or better yet an enormous monster pumped cock. I'll certainly be able soon.

As for not getting thicker but longer with pumping you must stick with a smaller diameter tube. Most of the pumping community increase entire tube size and end up with fat cocks. So as long as you don't increase diameter you won't lose your thin cock.
PipeLayer

Post by PipeLayer »

hey im new here and have a question how big were u when u first started pumping Prelude? and how big are u know unpumped?
Mars2013

Post by Mars2013 »

I love your pump pics. You have nice balls, have you thought about enlargement?

M
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Prelude.

I never get tired of this thread, maybe the best on the entire forum. words don't it or your package justice. cheers

elery
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

My god.....due to the recent pics and sessions posted by a few of the guys here I've got this need to fill tubes! So I've stuffed my throbbing unpumped cock into my 2.25x9 and have filled it completely in under 10 minutes, I don't have much time today so I'm doing a super high pressure session. So at 28"Hg I've filled this tube. Moving into my 3.25x10 in about 8 minutes. My goal is to have a fully packed 3.5x10 cock only in 1.5 hours.

May mass and volume be on my side!