To My Master Pump Buddies

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

alilnut

To My Master Pump Buddies

Post by alilnut »

I am at a crossroads. I am routinely packing my 2". My 3" doesn't give the kind of cocks results I'm looking for - too big for dick and too small for balls.<br><br>I'm ready to bite the bullet and but a MJr., but I'm thinking I can get better use (dick) out of a 2.25 (for a fraction of the cost). Can any MJr users report on dick benefits, if any. We know about the balls, but I don't want to squash, and distort my dick while pumping my balls. Is there good dick room/results from a MJr. - or do I need to let the tube go for the dick and the Monster for the balls. ???<br><br>Thanks guys.<br><br>  --A<br>
tomk

Re: To My Master Pump Buddies

Post by tomk »

You will get some benefit for the penis while using the MT, Jr. but I always use a cylinder after the MT to continue, but it does give you a head start.
Attachments
clam2.JPG
clam2.JPG
clam2.JPG (63 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
tomk

Post by tomk »

Here's one after the MT and in my 2 1/4 inch tube.
Attachments
0808041b.JPG
0808041b.JPG
0808041b.JPG (64.25 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

I would recommend the ASTJ from Pumptoys.com<br>This gets both cock and balls big. It's a lot easier to exit than a 2-stage, and the silicone gasket is very comfy.<br><br>It has room enough to get your balls as big as you want!
casistuttgart2

Post by casistuttgart2 »

wonderfull sack. do the balls really get bigger.show us a pic where we can watch a single ball,please<br><br>carsten
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

TK - Nice nuts. I guess I may need to get both :-/<br>How long did it take to do that, or is it an accumulation over time?<br><br>Tiger - I will look at the ASTJ (what is the "A" for) I guess I'll find out on the site. However, I think one difference is that the MJr. gives that "stretched long" look - like TK. But the STJ gives the more "round plump" appearance. No good or bad - I just need to decide which direction I want to go in.<br><br>Thanks guys.
tomk

Post by tomk »

carsten here is a picture of them separated.  <br>tiger, I have been pumping for 6 or 7 years, with the MT, jr. for about 3 years, and yes my nuts stay larger all of the time.  
Attachments
0923.JPG
0923.JPG
0923.JPG (59.27 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
tigerdave

Post by tigerdave »

Hey Ali,<br><br>The "A" stands for Acrylic.<br>The only thing I don't like about my MJr is that it gets to feel too tight around the balls. The ASTJ is wide open so it always feels good.<br><br>I like the way my horn stands up in either the MJr or ASTJ <br><br>;-{p <0==O
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Right, Tigerdave. I like the ASTJ and silicone seal and feel similarly as you do. ASTJ gives me plenty of room. ;D ;D
hairypumper
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

aln,<br><br>get a mjr. start w/ your straight to get ur cock where you want it and then do the jr. keep an eye on that and when you like watcha got, stop!<br><br>just my thoughts and the way i do it,<br><br> jerry 8)
Attachments
strnmjr.jpg
strnmjr.jpg
strnmjr.jpg (68.25 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Thanks guys. Jerry, nice. I guess to get the "full" effect I need both. I have outgrown my 2". So I need a 2.25 for dick and MJr for nuts.<br><br>I'll report back at some point.<br><br>Peace and happy pumpin.