Level with me, guys...

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jcaskey

Level with me, guys...

Post by jcaskey »

Guys,<br><br>I'm a skeptic by nature. Like all men, big and small, I want a larger penis than I have. I spoke to a local plastic surgeon extremely well versed in phalloplasty (he can turn you into a woman) and he suggested that I try non-surgical penis enlargement instead of surgery. He said that it does work, and that men of average endowment were not candidates for any type of penis enlargement surgery. That said, I'm sure I could walk less than a block in the city and find a urologist that would say the plastic surgeon is full of it.<br><br>So guys, level with me here. Can anyone show me empirical, irrefutable, undeniable evidence that pumping will produce permanent gains? I have purchased a vacuum pump from cockpump.com and began pumping about two weeks ago. I see a difference immediately after, but don't know how to tell if it will work long term.<br><br>Pictures spanning a year's time, preferably flaccid, would be appreciated. I guess I just want to see someone go from A to B and be able to say for sure that it is the same man. What happens if you stop pumping and don't pump for years? I saw a guy on here say that he went from 5.75 inches - 7.2 inches. As a man of average endowment, I'd sell my soul for an additional 1.5 inches of length.<br><br>Thanks,<br>-John<br>
mr7_25

Re: Level with me, guys...

Post by mr7_25 »

1.5 inches is exactly what I've achieved  in the few yrs that I've been pumping (off and on mind you) <br>Started out at 5.75 at 7.25ish now so in my case yes i did gain in lenth.<br>
jameswk

Post by jameswk »

Your skepticism is well-warranted. I've been pumping diligently for the past 8,_, count em',__, 8 years and have gained a mere 1/2".<br><br>But there has been an appreciable gain in flacid as well as erect girth, almost 1/2". <br><br>But the best is that I've almost acheived an uncircumsized  condition. No overhang mind you, but my "bud" is no longer fully exposed.<br><br>Don't expect any miracles (frankly I don't believe some of these claims of astounding gains either),__, just enjoy, it. At the very least, it feels great, and your size, and the feel of it coming out of the tube after a sensible session is a major "rush".
jameswk

Post by jameswk »

Your skepticism is well-warranted. I've been pumping diligently for the past 8,_, count em',__, 8 years and have gained a mere 1/2".<br><br>But there has been an appreciable gain in flacid as well as erect girth, almost 1/2". <br><br>But the best is that I've almost acheived an uncircumsized  condition. No overhang mind you, but my "bud" is no longer fully exposed.<br><br>Don't expect any miracles (frankly I don't believe some of these claims of astounding gains either),__, just enjoy, it. At the very least, it feels great, and your size, and the feel of it coming out of the tube after a sensible session is a major "rush".
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Dude, I agree with Jameswk. And we all have asked the same question that you now bring to the table. As with ANYTHING involving a change to physical stature. Different people get different results. Think about it logically. Why can one person skip 2 meals and drop 5 lbs?  Why do some have to work out everyday just to maintain and others not at all.<br><br>You can read this board from front to back, and you will be no further along with an answer to your question. However, what you will have is a host of knowledge on how to do it - safely; what not to do; which equipment has been tried and tested and our OPINIONS
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

... (got cut off)<br><br>and you will find a host of pretty dicks that give you something to strive toward. Perm gains come after many hours of diligent work. You are more likely to get short term girth first before you see a fraction of length (from pumping alone). Those who have reported length are typically also stretchers or very long term pumpers.<br><br>Best wishes,<br>  --A
jcaskey

Post by jcaskey »

Does anyone have pictures from, say month 1, month 2, or year 1, year 2, etc? To be able to SEE the result would be proof enough for me.<br><br>Thanks guys,<br>-John
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

jc,<br><br>aln says it all. read the board, glean out the shit from the good advice and try it. then ask the questions.<br><br>jerry 8)