=

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Nathan

=

Post by Nathan »

=
Last edited by Nathan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan

=

Post by Nathan »

=
Attachments
mini-S3500045.JPG
mini-S3500045.JPG
mini-S3500045.JPG (40.16 KiB) Viewed 3717 times
Last edited by Nathan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bionic

Re: one of my first pumps *pics

Post by Bionic »

Welcome Nathan.  You can learn lots of interesting stuff here.  Um, If you don't want to get a professional tube, you can always just get a larger gravel vacuum.  They do come in all sizes.  Have you considered using a JES or similar device?  I think it would be VERY beneficial to someone who's still growing and has lots of hormones still in circulation.  Just a thought.  Nice pic, btw.  To think that it's still growing!  LOL  Hope to see more pics soon.<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Yes I have learned lots of interesting things. I've been browsing for a couple of years:) lol I have not thought abuot a JES b/c I am 8" erect and dont feel a need to be any longer. I just like to pump and get bigger that way...i am going to get into ball bumbing later. Why do you think it Very beneficial?<br><br>Thats my problem. Finding a larger gravel vac tube. I haven't found one yet. LoL im not sure its still growing bud but ok.
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Try petco.com or just do a web search.  You'll find them.  The JES also increases width as well as length.  It was just a suggestion, don't mind me!  ;)  Keep up the great work.<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Yeah, I've shopped around some. I need at least a  2.5" tube. The aqurium tube I have now is a little under 2". And that's the largest I've been able to find so far. <br><br>But I just saw that they have the python tube alone for purchase on petco...the whole python kit is like $50-dont need all that stuff. And I have seen a guy on here use this aquarium tube as a pump...its neon green. I was wondering if someone can give me the diameter of this tube? <br><br>Also suggestions for  the bottom of the tube to minimize the bite.<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Nathan, 16
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

What you should do is buy/get a paintball tube and a Universal Silicone Sleeve from Bedroomsports.com.  You will also need both male and female couplings which, I believe, you can find right here in the store.  With a bit of handy-work, you will have a great new cylinder.<br><br>Bionic

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Bionic,<br>    I REALLY appreciate your time to try and help me. First person who has been like this on the site to me. That silicon sleeve would be perfect!...lol I'm 16 and have a debit card i can use online but my mom would probably see it...lol<br><br>The paint ball tube sounds promising. I'll have to look into that to. I'm not into paintballing really so what exactly are you talking about?<br><br>Thanks again<br><br>Nathan<br><br>ps btw my bf is going crazy over a pic i showed him lol. he wants it pumped in him;)
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

ok i found the paintball tubes i think. Q...can't I get one at WalMart? I know they have paintball stuff there.
Nathan

Post by Nathan »

ok i found the paintball tubes i think. Q...can't I get one at WalMart? I know they have paintball stuff there. Also...there is no hole for a hose line? What about that lol. I can drill it but I've not had good exp with plastic drilling.
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Walmart would be fine!  Nathan, I'm glad to help, man.  That's what this forum is for!  Just make sure the tube you get is clear enough to see thru.  It shouldn't cost more than $5. Let me know how it turns out.  BTW, what pic did you show ur BF?  Just curious.<br><br>Bionic
Attachments
pballtube2.jpg
pballtube2.jpg
pballtube2.jpg (16.23 KiB) Viewed 3757 times

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Oh yeah, as for the drilling.  Just take your time and if you can, p/u 2 tubes!  They're cheap enough and if you screw up, you can give it another shot.  If you get it on the first try, you and your BF w/have a new tube!  I used a product from the hardware store called plumber's epoxy.  It's like clay and dries as hard as steel.  I made the hole too big and with this, I was able to just fill it in.  Hope this helps.<br><br>Bionic

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Nathan,<br><br>Here's a pic of my tube w/a pumptoys seal.  If you look at the female connector, you can see how I used the grey putty to reinforce the seal.<br><br>Bionic
Attachments
greenpaintballtube.JPG
greenpaintballtube.JPG
greenpaintballtube.JPG (31.15 KiB) Viewed 3718 times

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Thanks B -<br><br>You gave me a new idea. I will try this option for my 2.25 tube. At that price I can get one every 1/4 inch. Then spend the real money on a Monster Jr - which I can't go homemade on.<br><br>  -A