Best way to increase length?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Mark Luther

Best way to increase length?

Post by Mark Luther »

Hi everyone!<br><br>This is my first visit to this forum, so if I say or behave in a way that is in some way ... well, "not liked" on this board, please let me know before flaming, ok? : )<br><br>I want to start by saying that what I'm looking for is anything but a pump.<br><br>Can anyone tell me what can I use to increase the length of my Penis relatively fast (ie. less than a year)?<br><br>I don't care too much about increasing how 'fat' it is, just the length. Mine is now 14cm in 'on guard' mode, and I would like to turn it in to around 20.<br><br>Ever heared of streching machines such as Penimaster, Peniplus? Or perhaps about Vigrx tablets? Well, You probably all have, I would assume..<br><br>Can anyone give any feedback about those methods? Do they really work (I would really appretiate the opinion of someone who has used this, or who thinks he is pretty sure of what he says.. please don't base Your opinions on what You've read on the internet etc.)?<br><br>Do You know of any other methods?<br><br>Best regards, glad to have joined this community.<br><br>-Mark!
Bionic

Re: Best way to increase length?

Post by Bionic »

Read the ENTIRE thread called "My JES Extender..."  You'll find what you are looking for, there.<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Mark.L

Post by Mark.L »

[quote author=Bionic link=board=General;num=1095884943;start=0#1 date=09/22/04 at 13:53:35]Read the ENTIRE thread called "My JES Extender..."  You'll find what you are looking for, there.<br><br>Bionic[/quote]<br><br>Thanks ;-)<br><br>Btw. I've already read a couple of posts from that topic, and I must say that I am able to wear Penimaster (a streching device) for oever 10hours a day. At first, I did have the problem of the head becoming darker and colder, but then I figured out a way - You need to fasten the belt as low as possible. But anyway, I'm off to read the topic, thanks again.<br>
Fireslayer

Post by Fireslayer »

Yes, what Bionic said. Check out this thread http://forums.newart.com/cgi-bin/yabb/Y ... 88<br>Lots of good info there!<br> ;D
Find \'em hot, leave \'em wet!