Re: Stretched by hand

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

G-man

Post by G-man »

Dude, awesome pics!!  :o
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Your wife has beautiful and very skilled hands and your set is pretty nice too.  I like, best, the piccher where she has a nut in each hand and is pulling them apart.  My wife liked to watch me jerk off while she'd hold my nuts like that and just after I'd start to cum, she'd start to squeeze my nuts...just enough to add a layer of pain but not so much that I'd stop jerking..and after I'd gotten used to it and could continue no matter what, she squeezed 'em hard.  What wonderful orgasms we had.<br><br>Your slapping, clapping and pulling movie was good too.  Does she ever squeeze them...I mean REALLY squeeze your eggs, or even one of them, rather than just pull and hit them.  <br><br>I'm not into kicking or hitting but am into stretching my sac some and I'm really into crushing my guys, especially my right ball (the left one is pretty sensitive still, but I'm teaching it  ;)  ).  <br><br>If you can take it, I'd love to see a movie of her putting a real hard crush on one of your boys, maybe driving her thumbs into one that she traps on a fist...or maybe crushing one in each hand.  Let's see what those beautiful hands can do to her eggs.<br><br>I'm an old codger and I've been squeezing my nuts and sticking stuff in my dick for more than forty five years now and although it's not as thick nor as white any more, my old dick still spews out goo whenever I want it to, which is usually after a long nut crushing session.  <br><br>The Geezer
Attachments
FULLDeepSqez.JPG
FULLDeepSqez.JPG
FULLDeepSqez.JPG (333.18 KiB) Viewed 2614 times
If balls weren\'t meant to be squeezed, they wouldn\'t just be hanging there.
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

those are really some nice pics,  you are lucky to have a wife that likes your hobby and wants to play with the results.  i like all of them, but ouch!!! to the last one.send some more pics when you can<br>
Hornytoads