Human Growth Hormone

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

XL2K4

Human Growth Hormone

Post by XL2K4 »

<br>Anyone here have any experience with using HGH or Human Growth Hormone?<br><br>-XL2K4
XL2K4

Re: Human Growth Hormone

Post by XL2K4 »

<br><br>No one?<br><br>At all?<br><br> ??? ??? ???<br><br>
G-man

Post by G-man »

I suggest asking this question at http://www.thundersplace.com/forum/  The guys over there know just about everything regarding just about everything.  :)
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Growth hormone has a strong anabolic effect as it not only causes muscular hypertrophy (enlargement of muscle cells ) but also muscular hyperplasia ( increase of the number of muscle cells).  HGH also influences burning of fat, strengthens the connective tissue ( tendons and cartilage ) and greatly increases strength. Gains made on HGH cycle remain after the drug has been discontinued. <br>HGH has to be used in combination with thyroid hormones (T3), insulin, anabolic steroids; anadrol, sustanon, omnadren , testosteron propionat ... to be effective.<br>All professional bodybuilders use HGH as well as most of professional athletes from boxers, martial artists, gymnasts... it is a favorite of professional athletes all over the world because of it's unique effects and because there is no method for detecting it in doping tests. The use of exogenous sources of Growth Hormone has been popular in the United States for several years now. <br>An athlete who wants to do a cycle of GH can still expect to be out as much as $2000 a month.   Although this drug is indicated for the treatment of pituitary deficient dwarfism, it has been used extensively by athletes who are attempting to alter their body composition. Growth Hormone exists at especially high levels during the teen years when it promotes growth of almost all tissues. It also contributes to the deposition of protein and promotes the breakdown of fat for use as energy. As the body reaches full maturation, the endogenous levels of GH are substantially diminished. <br>On paper, GH should work exceptionally well; however, it does not seem to be delivering up to its potential. Most athletes who have experimented with this product end up being disappointed. A number of athletes claim that GH is not that effective on its own, but in a stack with steroids it can do remarkable things. Empirical data suggests that the efficacy of GH is dose related and that the majority of users may not have been taking enough of it to get positive results. Despite speculation concerning its efficacy, synthetic GH is being used by thousands of elite athletes.<br>Adverse reactions to GH use are rare but technically could involve acromegaly (elongation of the feet, forehead and hands). Other possible side effects involve overgrowth of the elbows or jaw, thickening of the skin and a type of diabetes.  Cycle length is usually determined by how long the athlete can afford it.<br><br>Bionic<br>
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Wow, sounds like a great way to get a larger penis!  :P<br><sarcam mode off><br><br>XL, you've already got plenty of cock, you don't need any more ;)<br>Russ!
XL2K4

Post by XL2K4 »

i'm actually not considering it for cock growth, but for general conditioning...<br><br>i have a friend who has been using it, and has really benefitted from it<br><br>so i was just wondering if any of you has personally used it and had any feedback<br><br>thanks for the info, bionic...
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Hey XL, my pleasure, man.  MRuss was being sarcastic, BTW  ;D I wanted to post all of the pros and cons of HGH because I can't say how much I hope no one decides to use this stuff.  Sure, if you're a professional athlete and your body/athletic prowess is you career and you can afford to not only use this stuff but can also have a doctor administer it, GREAT.  But most, if not everyone, on this site don't have the know-how or $$$ and I 'd hate to see someone fuck themselves up, permanently.  Like that newbie who keeps posting about whether or not testosterone will make his dick bigger!!!  :P<br>If you're interested, PM me and I can give you a list of supps, that are legal for the moment ( I HATE the FDA!!!), that you don't need a prescription for, that deliver REAL results.  I'll also give you some sites so that you can research them and make your own decisions.  Oh yeah, and don't go to your local GNC and buy anything that promises to boost your HGH.  HGH is not bioavailable and all of those supps are bogus and just marketing schemes.  Anyways, hope this helps and get at me if you want any info.<br><br>Bionic.
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Mike

Post by Mike »

I wouldn't recommend GH, HGH or any anabolic steroids for penis enlargement or body alteration.<br><br>They have serious health present & future re-procutions.<br><br>I've been offered steroids & HGH/ GH/Insulin stack many times as I played football for 7yrs from other friends/teammates who were users.<br><br>GH/Insulin & HGH not only causes muscular growth & fat loss, but it also causes bone (not the bone you think) enlargement, & growth of all internal organs including your heart.<br><br>I know a lot about all of this subject as I almost started roids in 2001 but I had a thyroid problem that developed from the use of ephedrine/ephedra supplements.<br><br>So I didn't use them.<br><br>I don't recommend these anabolic hormones to anyone.<br><br>Look at bodybuilder Mike Mentzer who was in Pumping Iron with Arnold Schwarzenegger, he died of Liver failure.<br><br>Which brings me to my next point, look at Arnold Schwarzenegger & his triple bypass heart surgery, that was a result of all the steroids for 10+yrs.<br><br>Look at Walter Payton the great Chicago Bears Running Back who died of Liver Cancer a couple of years ago at 45yrs old. Dying that young of Liver Cancer isn't normal. A healthy 45yr old doesn't die of  Liver Cancer & everyone knew he was using Steroids & other hormones.<br><br>What's the first thing that steroids affect first especially with oral steroids? The Liver.<br><br>I know one individual who used GH/Insulin & after 2 weeks only he had to stop as his jaw started growing.<br><br>I don't recommend it. <br><br>But if you want to jeopardize your present & future health that's up to you.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
locoloco

Post by locoloco »

Yo Bionic:<br>Great Post on the HgH man!  Hey can you send me a list of all those supplements that your talking about that help with the exercises?  Which ones are you using?  <br>Im thinking of ordering a Tribulus Terrestris product.  I have used it before and I could really feel it working.<br>Peace!<br>Loco
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Alright, alright.  This isn't the place for this but I just want to clear some things up.  Steroids are NOT the big bad monster that the mainstream media would have you believe.  If used properly for short periods, they can be VERY beneficial for those looking to enhance their physiques.   I am, BY NO MEANS, endorsing the use of these substances because they are illegal and you would be breaking the law.<br>The things that I would like to clear up are:  Mike Mentzer did NOT die of liver failure.  I was a student of his and proud to say, a friend.  He died of  a congential heart disease.  You are confusing him w/his twin brother Ray who died of liver failure due to a condition he was suffering w/ PRIOR to his bodybuilding career.<br>I also do not believe that after 2 weeks on HGH that ANYONE would show any physical effects neither positive, nor negative.<br>While ceratin steroids, if not all orals, do affect the liver, this has been greatly exagerrated.  The liver is the most resilient organ in the body and is capable of regenerating itself.  Liver values are usually back to normal within a few weeks of cessation of steroid usage with proper post-cycle therapy.<br>The whole thing started back when steroids were in their infancy and a young girl in Japan was prescribed DIANABOL for some condition she was suffering.  The dosage she was given was higher than any adult male could/would ever take and after 10 years  (!!!), she developed tumors on her liver.  No shit!  Ever since then, the mainstream media, w/their scare tactics, have convinced everyone that if you use them you will get cancer, your liver will explode and you'll go to hell!  LOL  Not the case, at all.<br>Anyways, I don't think anyone should use steroids but if you take the time to research, inform yourself and weigh the pros and cons then it should, ultimately, be your choice.  I won't say anymore on the subject.  I just hope this helps people understand a bit more.<br><br>Bionic<br>

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

OCPumper

Post by OCPumper »

Bionic is right.  Most of the studies that have been done are inconclusive and lots of the time pre existing conditions were there before use.  As with most things...moderation is the key.  Do not take more than what is prescribed or recommended in hopes that it will speed up your results.  There are lots of pro hormones out there.  Check out Bodybuilding.com.  They have great prices and really nice information on pros and cons of products.  Good luck on your goal... I'm 20 lbs away from my goal of 200lbs :)  Hope to be there by the new year!  
MMMM MMMM GOOD!