monsterJr

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prtexas

monsterJr

Post by prtexas »

Wow 2 post in 1 day go me!<br><br><br>Well anyways i just wanna say that those guys with the monster picks are really amazing. I would sooooooooo love to get one of those monster tubes! Do ya know how many pics i would be showing!!!  Its just that price tag is a little high BUT you do get what u pay for. Ok well i will just get straight to the point, Most likely no, but would anyone be selling one of these?  I do have tubes of my own but not for ball pumping, i would like to do all package. gha speaking of wich i need to get better straight tubes. Well i guess i have to wait till next paycheck. Well  everyone till next time.
mRuss

Re: monsterJr

Post by mRuss »

If you want to ballpump you can always get a SunTea Jar (they may still have some atyour local Walmart or Target) and then buy the pumptoys STJ seal afterwards if you find the jar uncomfortable against your body.  Just use a thin plastic or rubber tube to suck the air out and you'll be pumping up big in no time.<br>Of course later on you can always buy a hand pump and a STJ conversion kit if you want, but it's not necessary to get started on ballpumping.<br><br>
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

dude,<br><br> listen to russ, this is the best advice u can get.<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
the_store_bought_way.jpg
the_store_bought_way.jpg
the_store_bought_way.jpg (79.42 KiB) Viewed 2626 times
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

And listen to Gerry, he knows good advice when he sees it. ;)<br>and he's got gorgeous balls. Mmmmmm.