Starting Ball Stretching - Help

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

alilnut

Starting Ball Stretching - Help

Post by alilnut »

I just got my first ball stretcher, a leather 1.5" collar. At first I thought it was too small because it was so hard to get on and close.<br><br>The company said not to wear it for more than 20 minutes. I think that is the standard limit of liability line. Can I get some input from my experienced ball work pros.<br><br>Thanks.
alilnut

Re: Starting Ball Stretching - Help

Post by alilnut »

Thanks LL. Nice and interesting site.
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Lowlands, is that a ball stretcher from secretleather? If so, how do you rate them? They appear to be comfortable.  Any suggestions? ::) ::)
hairypumper
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Anybody ever bought one of Newarts ball stretchers? Their prices seem good compared to what I've seen in the local stores. Any Newart product experiences??<br>
waylon

Post by waylon »

Yes ive got one of the newart stretchers because it was cheap and it wasnt to damn tight on my scrotum.Its the best 1/2" split weight for cheap ive been able to find so far.But it doesnt have the holes for eyescrews to hang weights so its not the best but fits fine i think. :D
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Thanks for the feedback. The store around here wants $50 for one weight. I can get 2 from NA for that price and it looks like somehting that will add the weight without squeezing too tight. This way you can wear it all day because the circulation is not constricted.