Ejaculation Control

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ev2sweet

Re: Ejaculation Control

Post by ev2sweet »

From a female point of view... if you get to the point of cumming.. stop and do some exploring of her body.. maybe give her oral..ect.. then go back in her. that way you keep her worked up .. even though my hubby doesn't cum early he still does that to me.. he'll fuck me then he'll give me oral .. then do it all over again and again and again ..it drives me wild when he does that..<br><br>so just find others ways to keep her excited  while you calm down to go again..hope it helps from a female point of view
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

I've tried, but I don't think I'm getting it right as I don't find the pleasure in it. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. What's your technique?  <br><br>What are we talking about here? Prostate massage?

Post by Guest »

Yep!!<br><br>[quote author=alilnut link=board=General;num=1095057646;start=15#16 date=09/15/04 at 09:37:05]I've tried, but I don't think I'm getting it right as I don't find the pleasure in it. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. What's your technique?  <br><br>What are we talking about here? Prostate massage?[/quote]<br>
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

You certainly can't do it well with a finger. <br>You are no longer a Guest - you are in the mix. So come out from behind the big G. Then you will be able to send and receive PM's.<br><br>  -A<br><br>I sent you an email the other day. Did you get it?
Didi

Post by Didi »

Ok, I've offcially registered! ;D<br><br>PM me with your message. The email you sent the stuff was ficticious. :P
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Welcome Aboard!  ;)<br>You were acting like a member so...<br>I'll PM you.