DOES TESTOSTERON MAKE MY PENIS BIGGER AND HARDER?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jann45

DOES TESTOSTERON MAKE MY PENIS BIGGER AND HARDER?

Post by jann45 »

?
Bionic

Re: DOES TESTOSTERON MAKE MY PENIS BIGGER AND HARD

Post by Bionic »

Short answer...no.
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Having played football & now into bodybuilding, I've had & still have friends who've taken various testosterone's, Suspension, Ethanante, & Sustanon 250 to name a few.<br><br>Some have claimed that theire cock did grow.<br><br>They felt like they were going through puberty again<br><br>So I'm thinking it "could" be an individual thing.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

I take it that you've never seen Annie Lebowitz's nude photos of Ah-Nold.  Cuz if you did, you'd re-think your statement.  I've dabbled in this area so I can speak from experience.  If you ever get a chance, watch wrestling on TV.  No other group of athletes use more of this stuff and w/those tight pants they wear, I think the answer is obvious.  Trust me, if you don't have the knowledge, DO NOT MESS w/HORMONES!<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Here's the deal with taking Testosterone:<br><br>if your body has more than enough testosterone it will generate another hormone which tells your testicles to stop producing testosterone, because you already have plenty and it thinks they are making too much.   If you keep taking testosterone your brain will keep telling your balls to stop, which will cause them to shrink.<br><br>this is why roid-using bodybuilders have no balls left, because their brains have been telling their balls to stop working.<br><br>This is no word of a lie, this is biological science.  trust me, I take this stuff in my university classes, I've read the research, and i've sucked on more than one bodybuilder with no balls left.  It's true.  <br><br>Don't take testosterone and expect to keep your balls.. cuz when you take it, you don't need your balls anymore.<br><br>Cheers, <br>Russ.
jann45

Post by jann45 »

and what about tribulus products like trobex or tribestan?  the stimulate natural lh in brain and testosterone. and what is the best and  seif antiestrogen?
jann45

Post by jann45 »

DOES ROCCO SIFEREDI TAKES TESTOSTERON? BECAUSE H EHAS NO BALLS TOO OR HAS VERY SMALL BALLS.  AND HO WBIG IS HIS PENIS? IN ICH OR CENTIMETRE?