looking for pump and cylinder

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

phlylilazn

looking for pump and cylinder

Post by phlylilazn »

hey everyone!  i'm new to pumping and wanna try and get started.  does anyone have a pump and cylinder they'd like to sell?  the cylinder needs to be atleast 3" so i can use it on penis and balls together.  i cant afford to buy a brand new one so i was hoping someone had one they dont use anymore.  any tips for a new pumper would be great too!  thanks.
Bionic

Re: looking for pump and cylinder

Post by Bionic »

Hey Stephen,<br><br>I have just what you're looking for!  I have 2 to choose from.  I have a 9.5 x 3" Kaplan 2 stage (used twice, excellent condition) and a Long Johnny cylinder (Used once.  Check out www.pumptoys.com to see it).  Both cost well over $150 each but would be willing to give you a DEEP discount if you were interested.  Let me know.  I'll sell both or either, of your choosing.  Tell me how much you'd be willing to spend and I'm sure we could strike some king of deal.<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Bionic

Re: looking for pump and cylinder

Post by Bionic »

Stephen,<br>I forgot to mention that I also have a Froehle testicles cylinder (Cock and Balls shaped!  HoT!) to offer.  You can check it out at www.schroepfkopftherapie.de (It's the  larger of the 2 they offer).  I'm selling it for WAAAY below retail and the comfort it provides is unmatched!  Let me know.  The last pump I'm looking to sell/trade is a 10 x 1.5" cylinder.  NEVER USED!  (Don't know what I was thinking.  I was never able to fit into it!  LOL).  I'm looking to upgrade my collection of tubes and these that I'm selling are no longer being used.  Hope you are interested.<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!